More than one load at a time?

snuw

So, in real life as you know, truckers can carry more than one load at a time to different companies. they set their route and they deliver the cargos one by one. so I've been waiting for this feature for a long time but I haven't even seen this feature discussed anywhere. (if so i'm sorry, I missed maybe)

It would be nice if we could get other jobs if it's on our way and also the decision making part would be nice like "Which cargo should I deliver first? Which route should I take?" etc.

I gave up about other things I want like stickers on truck, interior lighting without mods but, for this feature, I'll keep waiting. ?

(sorry if i made a language mistake, english is not my native)

Doesn't sound like a crazy hard feature to develop (but I'm not a developer). ?

Personally it's an interesting change but not a big exciting feature. What would make things more interesting for me would be to have more realistic timings because in real life truck drivers often struggle to be on time and keep their schedule due to incidents/events and sometime administrative procedures or border checks. Would be good to see some enhancement in that direction to make the game more challenging in that respect. ?

8 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Doesn't sound like a crazy hard feature to develop (but I'm not a developer). ?

Personally it's an interesting change but not a big exciting feature. What would make things more interesting for me would be to have more realistic timings because in real life truck drivers often struggle to be on time and keep their schedule due to incidents/events and sometime administrative procedures or border checks. Would be good to see some enhancement in that direction to make the game more challenging in that respect. ?

Yessir, I agree with everything you said ?

And about my topic I also agree with you, not a big change but still would be nice. I'm watching trucker vlogs all the time and I see them dealing with this frequently and I just wish it was in the game.

I'm not a developer either but I know a few things. I can tell it's not an easy feature to make but also it's not that hard either, at least as I know. And I think this feature would be way better with your ideas. Love the challenges! ??

2 hours ago, ' White said:

It's really nice that what you wrote and thought is connected to real life in this way, it feels so good. It Would Be Better For Your Thought To Be Evaluated By The Developers.

Oh thank you for the kind words sir!

And yes, if the developers decide to do this, I'm sure they'll make a much better version.

This feature is really great it should definitely come
There are also things i want, exa; the truck must be dirty, the tire should burst, realistic modding options(like holland pack), making the rain a little more realistic, the coming of the seasons and your opinion.

Imagine all the things i aforementioned came. The game would really be nicer and more fun sure

I wish SCS could hear the voices of us players... ?

41 minutes ago, Aras. said:

This feature is really great it should definitely come
There are also things i want, exa; the truck must be dirty, the tire should burst, realistic modding options(like holland pack), making the rain a little more realistic, the coming of the seasons and your opinion.

Imagine all the things i aforementioned came. The game would really be nicer and more fun sure

Yes! These are some of the things i think about while playing, all the time. Would be great with some of these features. I'm tired of trying mods just because to get a bit more realistic experience.

I understand why some features are not easy to add to the game. Ets2 is an old game and even though they've been developing for years, adding some features to the game still seems technically difficult as I understand.

But, But... It doesn't look like we will see a new euro truck game in the near future, so this one needs to improve lots of things for sure.

Hopefully we can see at least some of these features in the game soon.

Yeah, there is a thing called SCS Forums. The won't hear you if you post on a wrong forum, so I won't post my wishlist here.

There are tons of stuff like this on SCS forums, they keep a very long wishlist, but remember there are also game engine limitation and licence limitation, which prevents some of the things mentioned here to ever appear in the game.

Hey I Shadel.

This idea should be considered, it would be nice if this detail comes with an important update. :HaulieLove:

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

11 minutes ago, Granite said:

Yeah, there is a thing called SCS Forums. The won't hear you if you post on a wrong forum, so I won't post my wishlist here.

There are tons of stuff like this on SCS forums, they keep a very long wishlist, but remember there are also game engine limitation and licence limitation, which prevents some of the things mentioned here to ever appear in the game.

Yea, I thought first "should I post there?" but after a sec I thought again "probably they won't even see" so I post it here to hear what other players thing about it.

And also yea, I can imagine their wishlist is very long and this is understandable. But still, you're right. I'll take your sugestion and also gonna post it there, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived