Speed limiter discussions comes to an end.. So community will be together here onwards.. ?

this is no simulator its just a game .. did you ever drove a truck ??????.. well i did .. in real life you cannot compare or simulate in real life what you are playing in the game its imposible with limiter really with no offense its very boring i can sleep when i make my trip .. its not normal 

It is called Euro Truck Simulator for a reason, and can be found under the genre of vehicle simulation in stores, not under racing games. The sole purpose of a simulation game is to simulate the experience of driving, flying, or operating said vehicle in a video game. It copies various activities from real life in the form of a game for various purposes. The purpose of Euro Truck Simulator is to provide a simulation of driving a truck, and run a company. I'm sorry mate, but you can't escape the label on this title.

76561198004601492.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scs made on options with or without limiter on every player option you now are fighting against their creation so please don't tell me this things about simulator .. you don't know what a truck is and what a truck does and whatever 

bring me a argue why should i play with sl .. or any of us why should you or anybody force me to drive with 90 in a game ?

scs made on options with or without limiter on every player option you now are fighting against their creation so please don't tell me this things about simulator .. you don't know what a truck is and what a truck does and whatever 

bring me a argue why should i play with sl .. or any of us why should you or anybody force me to drive with 90 in a game ?

Please, don't presume. I'm sure you are good at what you do but don't presume. You know nothing about my background and what I know or not. I could be a long-term truck driver as far as you know, or I could be just like you. I don't care much for boasting. And why should you, and the anti-speed limiter group force me or anybody else to play without speed limiter, huh? We have two serves at our disposal, and yet there can't be peace between us because you refuse to have the majority play on the speed limiter server. Everyone wants to be first and best. And if you want an argument, try to read and walk back through the pages, and browse already existing threads.

76561198004601492.png

Please, don't presume. I'm sure you are good at what you do but don't presume. You know nothing about my background and what I know or not. I could be a long-term truck driver as far as you know, or I could be just like you. I don't care much for boasting. And why should you, and the anti-speed limiter group force me or anybody else to play without speed limiter, huh? We have two serves at our disposal, and yet there can't be peace between us because you refuse to have the majority play on the speed limiter server. Everyone wants to be first and best. And if you want an argument, try to read and walk back through the pages, and browse already existing threads.

we dont force you to drive without speedlimiter..feel free too keep it on.think theres alot of people that gonna stuck too a certain speed (90,100,110,120,130) and wont go flat out (partialy because they want too finnish long rides safely)

anyway all i want realy is freedom of choosing my own speed and having speeddifrence between trucks.but 120 km/h is fine by me

we dont force you to drive without speedlimiter..feel free too keep it on.think theres alot of people that gonna stuck too a certain speed (90,100,110,120,130) and wont go flat out (partialy because they want too finnish long rides safely)

anyway all i want realy is freedom of choosing my own speed and having speeddifrence between trucks.but 120 km/h is fine by me

Let me correct myself, you force the speed limiter off, or edited on our speed limiter server thas always been there, and you refuse to play on your own server because more people play on the speed limiter server. Is that fair?

76561198004601492.png

Let me correct myself, you force the speed limiter off, or edited on our speed limiter server thas always been there, and you refuse to play on your own server because more people play on the speed limiter server. Is that fair?

your wrong the speed limiter its not from the begining in multiplayer the admins put the limiter by force after a poll that was in our non speed limiter people side and you tell me to change?

i wonder if they will change the eu #1 with nsl and they will make eu #2 with sl how many people will enter there.. this is my last post for you tx

Take a look for your self :

http://strawpoll.me/4029674/r

Ok, the votecount (if all votes are legit...i doubt it, it is easy to fake votes there) is still just a minority of the playerbase who voted.

At least i think so, seeing that there are around 25000 registered accounts for the MP but only around 4000 votes.

scs only added the option to disabling the speedlimiter months after the release of the game on popular demand.

And i doubt that he fights against the creation of scs with that......if they wanted that people drive over the limited speed, they would have turned the limiter off by default, and not on ;)

The 'problem' with this discussion is mostly we all have our personal preferences. Some like to play a game, some like to play a simulator. Some enjoy going 120 for the long hauls, some will only go 90 cause it's as close as to a simulator they want to play. ETS2 is a simulator but it's also a game. You, me and everyone else is not going to convince 'the other group' why their personal preference of gameplay is the best. I'm afraid putting all these players in one server always is going to make one group happy and one group disappointed. That's why the current situation is almost perfect. We all have a server to choose from for the gameplay we like most.

To my opinion the EU2 rules should be implemented on EU1 (as the NSL group is calling for) and EU2 should have the speed limiter ON (as it currently is: locked on 90). Maybe after that change the EU1 from NSL to 120km/hour limited (if NSL is bringing too much chaos), but keep 'our' SL server at 90km/hr and please don't increase it to 120km/hr as well.

Thank you for your time and for reading, have fun driving / developing / doing admin work,

Carda

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

Thanks a lot to all those who have replied. I think i have got my answer. The community still won't be together and there is no such intentions too. :( Well,let us wait for the update. Hope for the best. :)

ONE WORLD - ONE CHAIN - ONE EXPERT       IsdL2TS.gif    -----------------------------------------     InterContinental Express Freights

• 2 weeks later...

Archived