Out of all the countries or regions in ETS2, which one has the most beautiful geographical attractions in your opinion?

Guest Aurris

Guest Aurris

For me it's gotta be Norway. Seeing that astonishing view of fjons while you are driving in your favorite truck is something else...

I think the Scandinavia DLC and The Alps have a awesome scenery.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I think its Italy because the trees there are different, there is a lot of greenery, the roads usually go by the seashoreand and it has beautiful views. It gives off a really nice vibe. I love italy ? 

I'll go with the majority: Norway & Alps. But even if the nature/mountains are not crazy, I really like the Romania/Bulgaria area because of how the road goes across the small cities and all the isolated places. I find this area quite different from the rest of the ETS2 map. Maybe Iberia is like that too but I'm not super familiar with it (need to explorer more).

Hello

In my opinion, the regions in the Iberia map pack are in a very high position in terms of both quality and road beauty. 

However, there are map packages with beautiful roads to compare with it. If I were to give my first 3 lines, definitely;

1. Iberia
2. Scandinavia
3. Black Sea

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived