Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Doesnt load

salihonay1

Question

Hello guys. I tried to play TruckersMP on ETS 2. Last I played it 2 years ago. Now I cant play on "Simulation 1" server. When I trying to login "Simulation 1" server, it says "Connection with the server is broken. You will be automatically reconnected" But it never connects and its always offline. I can play "US Simulation" server but it has only around 30-60 players. Please help me. 

(Sorry for bad English)

7 answers to this question

Hello, find the TMP server ports that is required for more better stable, follow the topic below.

If the above topic cannot resolve this problem, try connecting to the server using a vpn.

1-)Download Windscribe.

2-)Run Windscribe.

3-)Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.

4-)Connect to Simulator 1 server.

5-)After the connecting you can exit Windscribe.

Kind regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hey, 

On the Simulation 1 server, as you know, there are always too many people. So when you load into busy areas such as Duisburg - Calais, Kirkenes or the Alpine Road. Your internet probably can't handle all those players and gives you a very high ping. The game then automatically kicks you.

I found some solutions that might help: 

- Avoid using Wi-Fi.

- Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

- Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

- Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

- Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

- Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

- Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

I hope I could help! 

• Like 1

Hello There,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
ScanvaUK
TruckersMP Trial Support

1 hour ago, Chris2306 said:

On the Simulation 1 server, as you know, there are always too many people. So when you load into busy areas such as Duisburg - Calais, Kirkenes or the Alpine Road. Your internet probably can't handle all those players and gives you a very high ping. The game then automatically kicks you.

Thanks, you solved my problem ? I went to Brussel using "Fast Transport" and it worked ? But now it kicks me when i play around 10 minutes it says "You are kicked Unreliable Connection" but my internet is very good ? I have 82Mbps download and 8 mbps upload but it kicks me. I looked for solution of this problem and i found a video says "Use VPN" can you suggest me a good and free vpn? I cant give money to VPN. 

Hello there,

Here are some ideas. Please, try the following solutions:

Avoid using Wi-Fi.
Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time in your network.
Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.
Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

[The following only applies if you're using a DSL connection: Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if they can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.]

I hope these solutions may help you.

Kind regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

53 minutes ago, salihonay1 said:

Thanks, you solved my problem ? I went to Brussel using "Fast Transport" and it worked ? But now it kicks me when i play around 10 minutes it says "You are kicked Unreliable Connection" but my internet is very good ? I have 82Mbps download and 8 mbps upload but it kicks me. I looked for solution of this problem and i found a video says "Use VPN" can you suggest me a good and free vpn? I cant give money to VPN. 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
[DJ Trans*030] djmtrlltc
TruckersMP Support + Translator Trainee

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade