Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you want most to come to Tmp?

First of all, hello to all of you, I'm here to ask tmp what you want the most to come, what I want is the expected bus mode to come as soon as possible. I think it will create a big revolution for the game, what should come ?

Welcome! ?

I would say:

1. AI (traffic) support. Would be awesome to have normal traffic as well as lots of real players ?
  2. Bus mode as well
  3. An in-game system (probably vote based) allowing players to kick other players (+auto-ban after X kicks) instead of hoping a game mod or admin is around or instead of having to spend time filing a web report with video proof etc...

21 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Welcome! ?

I would say:

1. AI (traffic) support. Would be awesome to have normal traffic as well as lots of real players ?
  2. Bus mode as well
  3. An in-game system (probably vote based) allowing players to kick other players (+auto-ban after X kicks) instead of hoping a game mod or admin is around or instead of having to spend time filing a web report with video proof etc...

The only issue with 3 is that it can be abused. Before I deleted all the videos, there was this group of lads i Dusseldorf shouting abuse of CB at another player. If those 3 lads decided to spam kick the individual, it'd be a little funfair. As for video proof. It'd be easily solved if users stopped reporting minor incidents! 

1. First and foremost, I'd like to see the introduction of AI traffic in less populated areas of the map. It would boost realism and increase the game experience.

AI traffic vehicles can be non-collision if it would help to avoid unnecessary high numbers of occurrences (namely players intentionally colliding into AI traffic to cause mayhem).

2. I'd like to see a better working in-game report system. In its actual state, many of the in-game reports time-out without any actions being taken against a perpetrator.

The alternative web report system works good, but isn't accessible from in-game and requires additional software and time.

AI traffic would be a defining moment for TMP. At the moment SP Convoy / 125 players. Also on SP you find more "career-mode" / "simulation" users.

11 hours ago, LittleCov said:

The only issue with 3 is that it can be abused. Before I deleted all the videos, there was this group of lads i Dusseldorf shouting abuse of CB at another player. If those 3 lads decided to spam kick the individual, it'd be a little funfair. As for video proof. It'd be easily solved if users stopped reporting minor incidents! 

I already discussed the details of how this in-game voting system could work on a different thread. And @blabberbeak already raised the potential abuse of such a system. But I replied with the following suggestions which I think would limit the problem: 

To summarize:

Solution: if the player receives X amount of in-game reports (from unique players) within a period of N minutes he/she gets automatically kicked and banned for 1H. I would say 10 reports over 5min is reasonable.

To avoid/limit abuse:

1. Firstly, it would be quite difficult for people to regroup at 10+ to abuse the system and kick players. That's possible but it would be rare I think. Most of the time idiots are just lonely people or 2 persons challenging each other to see who's the most idiot of the 2 
  2. This behaviour could be reported (via web report) by others who have been kicked without a good justification (or people who witnessed it). And if, after investigation, the game mod finds out that it was an abuse, everyone who participated could be banned/punished.
  3. You could enhance the system to prevent a unique player from making more than Y reports within T minutes. From my experience you usually don't report more than once per 15min.

I'd love to see a few more events on the main servers, for example if a couple of TMP staff members decided they wanted to do something similar to a "Real Operation" on the main server, they would be able to. I think this would add a level of fun and interest that we've never really seen outside of Real Operation events before. I'd also like to see a few more map changes in busy areas, some of the ones we've already seen have been great, but I think there's still a few more things that could be done, both on the C-D road as well as maybe even at the Kirkenes Quarry. 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

3 hours ago, Foobrother said:

I already discussed the details of how this in-game voting system could work on a different thread. And @blabberbeak already raised the potential abuse of such a system. But I replied with the following suggestions which I think would limit the problem: 

To summarize:

Solution: if the player receives X amount of in-game reports (from unique players) within a period of N minutes he/she gets automatically kicked and banned for 1H. I would say 10 reports over 5min is reasonable.

To avoid/limit abuse:

1. Firstly, it would be quite difficult for people to regroup at 10+ to abuse the system and kick players. That's possible but it would be rare I think. Most of the time idiots are just lonely people or 2 persons challenging each other to see who's the most idiot of the 2 
  2. This behaviour could be reported (via web report) by others who have been kicked without a good justification (or people who witnessed it). And if, after investigation, the game mod finds out that it was an abuse, everyone who participated could be banned/punished.
  3. You could enhance the system to prevent a unique player from making more than Y reports within T minutes. From my experience you usually don't report more than once per 15min.

This does make sense, someone said there were no mods on so someone drove down C-D crashing into everyone. Although it was amusing to watch, it'd be great if people on different parts of the map (ie; one side of C-D) were reporting as that would mean they'd have had to pass the player / the report isn't a gangbang but rather genuine. 

AI traffic is absolutely going to be crucial. ATS and ETS2 map dlc areas feel absolutely dead. Personally if that doesn't happen, I will be stopping my Patreon support after all these years and focus on single player 100%. Let us hope SCS Software does something about it in the future. Their convoy mode was a decent start.

5 hours ago, Zulnex said:

AI traffic is absolutely going to be crucial. ATS and ETS2 map dlc areas feel absolutely dead. Personally if that doesn't happen, I will be stopping my Patreon support after all these years and focus on single player 100%. Let us hope SCS Software does something about it in the future. Their convoy mode was a decent start.

If someone high up at TruckersMP I'd look at financing AI development!

On 26/06/2022 at 08:24, blabberbeak said:

1. Em primeiro lugar, gostaria de ver a introdução do tráfego de IA em áreas menos povoadas do mapa. Isso aumentaria o realismo e aumentaria a experiência do jogo.

Os veículos de tráfego de IA podem não colidir se ajudar a evitar um número alto desnecessário de ocorrências (ou seja, jogadores colidindo intencionalmente no tráfego de IA para causar caos).

2. Eu gostaria de ver um sistema de relatórios no jogo melhor funcionando. Em seu estado real, muitos dos relatórios do jogo expiram sem que nenhuma ação seja tomada contra o agressor.

O sistema alternativo de relatórios da web funciona bem, mas não é acessível no jogo e requer software e tempo adicionais.

Good Morning. 

Yes it was good that they put traffic all over the map it brought more interest to the game, because we all know that there are areas of the map that are a desert of players. 

So far it hasn't happened to me yet in case 1 report expires, but if it happens to me it will be made public, we play are obliged to follow TMP rules. And the TMP has to do its job to punish players who don't follow the rules.  good km 

On 6/27/2022 at 12:57 AM, ' White said:

It would be perfect to bring back the 150 Speed Limit that used to be and to have a server that can give Tmp users the old pleasure again.

"The old pleasure" of crashing into others at 150 Km/h? Because there are Arcade servers without speed limits, so anyone can use them if all they want is to relive the old pleasure of driving fast.

ON-TOPIC - What I'd want to come: Bot traffic, at least in the less populated areas of the map, improvements to the in-game reporting system so it doesn't feel completely useless most of the time, server-side based economy and profiles, synchronized weather, synchronized and realistic stability and suspension settings (no more taking 90 degree turns at 80 Km/h like a train on rails). Of course, all of this should come to Simulation servers, Arcade ones could stay the same or be changed similarly, at least regarding the bot traffic or weather.

14 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

"O velho prazer" de bater nos outros a 150 Km/h? Porque existem servidores Arcade sem limite de velocidade, então qualquer um pode usá-los se tudo o que quiser é reviver o antigo prazer de dirigir rápido.

ON-TOPIC - O que eu gostaria que viesse: Tráfego de bots, pelo menos nas áreas menos povoadas do mapa, melhorias no sistema de relatórios do jogo para que não pareça completamente inútil na maioria das vezes, no lado do servidor economia e perfis baseados, clima sincronizado, estabilidade sincronizada e realista e configurações de suspensão (não mais fazer curvas de 90 graus a 80 km/h como um trem sobre trilhos). Claro, tudo isso deve chegar aos servidores de Simulação, os de Arcade podem permanecer os mesmos ou ser alterados de forma semelhante, pelo menos em relação ao tráfego de bots ou ao clima.

yes the traffic was a good idea. but I don't know if it would be possible to have areas with NPCs and others without. secalar by NPC in the whole map in smaller numbers. 1 idea 

Hello,

What i would like to see is in game speed restrictions, according to each country laws of course, instead of 110km/h (on simulation servers)

And synchronized real

weather, that’s something i really hope to see in the future, instead of using the available weather/season mods.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Bus and passenger

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

On 6/26/2022 at 3:00 AM, Foobrother said:

Welcome! ?

I would say:

2. Bus mode as well

Allowing players to kick will cause chaos. The auto ban feature is ridiculous because i think its usually caused by accidents that result from lag, resulting in an extremely unfair ban 

Other than that what i want;

1. Having the interior design of patreon and public cars that change in 1 month

2. More tuning options for Scoda.

3. As the staff see we can see how many km/h the other players are going.

4. Definitely a sync.

5. We should be able to add very popular Medal.TV profile to our account just like youtube or twitch

Novice players just go.

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived