Scattering of players

farshad78

What caught my attention was the poor scattering of players on the game map. Most people prefer to focus on the center of the map (Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium), which leaves the map alone in the north, south and east. The geographical attractions of low-player cities are more than crowded cities, and how good it is for players to be able to see everywhere.

Sadly it's true that the distribution of players on the map is limited to a few high populated areas.

It's the reason why I stopped playing in TruckersMP and turned back to Singleplayer. It's not enjoyable to drive over mostly empty streets.

I'd welcome the introduction of AI traffic outside of high populated areas, but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Guest Aurris

Well... ETS2 map is pretty large, so you can't expect players around everywhere. Yes, map DLCs have good geographical attractions however, as the name states, they are DLCs and can't be accessed by everyone. It's usually that content creators make videos about C-D, Alpine or Kirkenes and then people just go drive there... Why? Because they wanna encounter more people and have more fun.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:44 AM, blabberbeak said:

Sadly it's true that the distribution of players on the map is limited to a few high populated areas.

It's the reason why I stopped playing in TruckersMP and turned back to Singleplayer. It's not enjoyable to drive over mostly empty streets.

I'd welcome the introduction of AI traffic outside of high populated areas, but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

I absolutely agree with you. After many years, that's why I simply stopped playing TruckersMP. The rest of the map looks absolutely dead and feels apocalyptic with nobody else around. Let us hope AI traffic will be introduced. If that's not possible, our only hope is that SCS Software possibly do something about it in the future.

One more thing which caused me to stop playing is the reckless driving in busy cities and on the highways. TruckersMP admins are way too lenient with trolls and reckless drivers.

Well, there is some people in the North, in Kirkenes, or East, the new road in Austria. But it, unfortunately, only focus on one road or city.
If there is a lot more people on roads, it would be unplayable because of the circulation in these "busy cities"
I play with friends and my company so I'm never alone outside the center of the Europe.
And finally, about Reckless driving in big cities or roads like "Calais-Duisburg", I still like to go there, it's funny to see so many people and the ones who are too dangerous, I simply rec and report them on TruckersMP because no one wants to be annoyed by toxic players.

One of the reason why there is a lot of people around the centre of the map, is because it is the base game. That means anyone that owns ETS2 can drive there. When you get further outwards you get into DLC areas. And no everyone has those. And so since quite a lot of people are in the central area of the map cause they dont have DLC, well a lot of people who has DLC drives in those areas too, just cause its where people are. I also think its a shame that people dont drive more than other parts of the map, instead of just driving on the CD road and kirknes. If people spread out more my job as a moderator would probably get easier. With more people on one place the higher the chance of something happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I agree with your point, my friend. In my opinion, the geographical conditions and road quality of other regions are much better. However, most gamers prefer convoy-style areas or crowded driving areas. Although this continues in an environment full of chaos, it has not been abandoned for years, unfortunately. However, on the one hand, it seems nice that they do not spoil the enjoyment of driving calmly in other regions.

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

The map in the game is quite big and there are a lot of places to visit but i go to these places in SCSMP because in TMP the roads are empty and there is no fun in the game on empty road.

I realized that those who answered this issue and many others think like me. That's why he prefers to drive in crowded areas of the game (exa: C-D or kirkenes) instead of drive on empty roads.

On 6/26/2022 at 7:28 AM, [ zmaster ] said:

And lets be honest... it also doesnt help they divided the community in 2 and more with a ProMOD's server and a non ProMOD's server!

Good point. I would be for a Promods only single simulation server. Since people have been installing TruckerMP to play it they can install also Promods. I don't think that's a big requirement. And as a result you would have more people on the same map.

Scattering of players ?

• There are excellent roads in the Map Section. But 90% of all players are trying to hang out on the D-C road or kirkenes, which is popular with everyone. Most people don't want to go to different places because no one is trying to travel or tour different places. For example, there are hidden routes that are new to Truckers MP. Truckers are the roads that MP cares about. No one knows much. I recommend everyone to go there.

I Wish All My Friends a Good Game.

Kind Regards... ?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived