Why did the Duisburg calais become so popular?

Shadel

Hey I Shadel.

There is something i wonder about.When was the Calais duisburg road discovered and why do people take it? While there are many roads with really beautiful views in many parts of the map, why is this road so preferred? As the traffic is here, more and more people know this road day by day. So what was it that made this road so popular in the first place?

1.thumb.png.102d2bb0088d747908c7f4600a0ad30c.png

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

The road itself is boring, that's true. It gives you some nice longs straights whilst being a countryside road. But mainly because our old answer:

6klmjq.jpg

Some creators made a series on YouTube recording their drive and what they have experienced on the road. And then, this road became famous and replaced the Bergen-Oslo road.

Some players find that overtaking on a busy road is exciting and can show their skills, some wanted to troll the players on the server and they need to go to the some crowded places, some wanted to have a 15 seconds of fame on that YouTube channel. And some simply just don't want to drive alone on the server (which includes me) and go there. There are several reasons that built today's C-D road and made this road always crowded.

1 hour ago, Miyu* said:

Yolun kendisi sıkıcı, bu doğru. Kırsal bir yol olurken size güzel uzun düzlükler verir. Ama esas olarak eski cevabımız:

6klmjq.jpg

Bazı içerik oluşturucular, sürüşlerini ve yolda yaşadıklarını kaydeden YouTube'da bir dizi hazırladı. Sonra bu yol meşhur oldu ve Bergen-Oslo yolunun yerini aldı.

Bazı oyuncular yoğun bir yolda sollamanın heyecan verici olduğunu ve becerilerini gösterebileceğini düşünüyor, bazıları sunucudaki oyuncuları trollemek istedi ve bazı kalabalık yerlere gitmesi gerekiyor, bazıları o YouTube kanalında 15 saniyelik bir şöhrete sahip olmak istedi . Ve bazıları sadece sunucuda (beni de içerir) tek başına sürmek ve oraya gitmek istemiyor. Bugünün CD yolunu inşa eden ve bu yolu her zaman kalabalık yapan çeşitli sebepler var.

Thanks for your comment, an absolutely great answer.  :HaulieLove:

22 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Bunu çoğu zaman merak etmişimdir.

Oyuncuların oyuncuları çektiği doğrudur. 

Ancak oyuncuları bu özel yolda araba kullanmaya çeken şey neydi?

Haritanın diğer bölümlerinin yeniden işlenmesinden önce bile daha ilginç ve zorlu yollar vardı.

Thank you very much indeed for your comment. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

10 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

more of the same, if you want you can go back a little bit here in this section of the forum and you will be able to see many topics with this subject. 

Thank you and good km to all. 

Thank you very much indeed for your comment. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

8 hours ago, ' White said:

Bildiğim kadarıyla TruckersMP Açıldığından Beri Olması Gereken Bir Şey . İlk başta Rotterdam Yolu alındı. Ama yol kısa olduğu için (benim tahminim) herkes bu yolu tercih etti.

yes,maybe :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello,

Honestly I don’t know why it’s so popular and why it has become so popular.

In my humble opinion, I don’t have fun driving there and to be honest, I avoid it.

Like @Million88 said above, it’s just for report hunters and trolls, there’s no pleasure driving there.

The map is big, and there are so many great roads, where you can actually have fun driving.

Instead of being constantly hit and trolled on the C-D road.

But, it’s my opinion ?

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

There is a long time before this, for example; Rotterdam and Amsterdam traffic used to be very famous. Then people started to drive on the C-D road. According to my research, the C-D road has been popular for about 5-6 years and this popularity never ends because people want to drive in crowded places (including me) who would want to drive on empty roads? I personally play SP where i want to go to other parts of the map. Anyway while i was researching, i saw a video (link below) of traffic in Amsterdam as seen. Then for a reason idk (I think @Miyu*'s reasons) people started to prefer the C-D route.

As you can see this video is a few months/weeks before the C-D path was noticed ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived