Mods suddenly disabled in TruckersMP

Prski19

Question

Hello, few days ago i could use mods in truckersmp no problem, i had an fuel tank mod (400>580L), next day i wanted to play, and saw that mod manager in mp couldnt find the file anymore (even through it is working in sp and is there, a workshop mod), 2 days later the mod manager is telling me mods are disabled in mp. Why? It is really annoying to fill up that 400l tank at almost every gas station. Any way to enable mods? Increase fuel tank without mods?

Mod still sworks in sp

11 answers to this question

Hi @Prski19

The set of rules has mentioned the detail 5.1 Local Mods - Using local-only items such as sound and model accessories that use the /home directory (this does not include addon hookups).

you can find all rules here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/704

If you would like to use the big tank, try to change your chassis to 4x2

Hope this can help you.

All the best

PRC*LongmenInt'I.066

3 hours ago, Prski19 said:

Hello, few days ago i could use mods in truckersmp no problem, i had an fuel tank mod (400>580L), next day i wanted to play, and saw that mod manager in mp couldnt find the file anymore (even through it is working in sp and is there, a workshop mod), 2 days later the mod manager is telling me mods are disabled in mp. Why? It is really annoying to fill up that 400l tank at almost every gas station. Any way to enable mods? Increase fuel tank without mods?

Mod still sworks in sp

Good evening,

TruckersMP do not support those kind of mods.

The mods supported by TruckersMP are:

- ets2 promods 

- ATS promods

- Spring mods

Some trucks have higher fuel capacity too.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Hello @Prski19,

Hope you are doing well.

First of all, I'll let you know that TruckersMP does not does not support 3rd party mods nor Steam workshop mods. Only some mods are supported, I will leave a link below to let you know where you can find the supported mods. Link: TruckersMP Supported Mods

Mods aren't supported because TruckersMP has to make servers which is compatible for everyone and adding mods will resulting is compatibility issues as everyone does not like mods.

Talking about fuel mod, no, you will not find any such mod for TruckersMP and fuel mod just ruins the fun and realism of the game. In real life as well when you drive your vehicle, you don't drive without filling fuel, you have to stop on gas station sometime to fill it. And fill only when you get low fuel indicator, not necessary to stop at every gas station.

There is one way of adding mods, but only to add mods on your truck and that is save editing or local mods. Here's some information on save editing: Save Editing Tutorial or you can join TruckersMP discord to know about it from players. Join discord, verify yourself and then ask about save editing in #ets2-mooding/#ats-modding. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/truckersmp

I hope I am able to answer your questions. If you have further more questions, please ask me here by tagging me or feel free to dm me.

Kind Regards,

Wallker24480

TruckersMP Player

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello @Prski19

First of all, thank you for creating a topic within the Help section of the TruckersMP Forum! 

Has your question been answered via the answers given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized! 

I await your response!

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello, You can change the tank capacity using the save edit. Before you start make sure that the save format value to 2, your profile may not be decrypted.

1. Locate your Euro Truck Simulator 2 home directory and config file

The home directory is where all your settings, profiles, mods, save files and in game screenshots are stored. You can find it in your "My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder.

2. Open the config file with Notepad
Right click the file, select "Open with" and pick "Notepad". (If "Notepad" doesn't show up in the list then click on "Choose default program..." and find Notepad in there.

3. Change value to enable save format

The line you need to change are:

uset g_save_format "0" → Change the "0" to a "2"

How to change fuel capacity with save edit. Watch the guide here:

Kind regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello guys, thank you for the answers, im already using a 4x2 chassis, that is the reason it is annoying, i would use the 6x4? but michelin does not support paintjobs so nope thanks, as i mentioned it is 400L and about 65L/100km it is every second gas station, and it is annoying.

I will try everyting mentioned up here

On 6/18/2022 at 2:06 PM, mexiumut said:

Hello, You can change the tank capacity using the save edit. Before you start make sure that the save format value to 2, your profile may not be decrypted.

1. Locate your Euro Truck Simulator 2 home directory and config file

The home directory is where all your settings, profiles, mods, save files and in game screenshots are stored. You can find it in your "My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder.

2. Open the config file with Notepad
Right click the file, select "Open with" and pick "Notepad". (If "Notepad" doesn't show up in the list then click on "Choose default program..." and find Notepad in there.

3. Change value to enable save format

The line you need to change are:

uset g_save_format "0" → Change the "0" to a "2"

How to change fuel capacity with save edit. Watch the guide here:

Kind regards,

mexiumut

Hello friend, there is no folder in the profiles folder, and when i open the steam profiles folder, there is, i open my profile and there is no save folder, just the gearbox and whatever files, help?

1 hour ago, Prski19 said:

Hello friend, there is no folder in the profiles folder, and when i open the steam profiles folder, there is, i open my profile and there is no save folder, just the gearbox and whatever files, help?

Hello, do you have in your profiles steam cloud saves enabled? If you have your profiles have enabled steam clouds you can try it disabled. After disabled clouds check the profiles folder.

Follow these steps to turn off steam cloud.

1.Launch the ETS2.
2.After the login screen, click the "profiles manager".

3.Find the your profile and click edit profile.
3.Check untick the box Steam Cloud.

4.Now check your profiles folder is there.

spacer.png

Kind regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Veteran Driver VI

3 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Hello, do you have in your profiles steam cloud saves enabled? If you have your profiles have enabled steam clouds you can try it disabled. After disabled clouds check the profiles folder.

Follow these steps to turn off steam cloud.

1.Launch the ETS2.
2.After the login screen, click the "profiles manager".

3.Find the your profile and click edit profile.
3.Check untick the box Steam Cloud.

4.Now check your profiles folder is there.

spacer.png

Kind regards,

mexiumut

Yes, this worked, and can i enable it later again and will the tank size stay?

Thank you ❤️

Edit: Still encrypted, can you add me on discord?

1 hour ago, Prski19 said:

Yes, this worked, and can i enable it later again and will the tank size stay?

Thank you ❤️

Edit: Still encrypted, can you add me on discord?

You can use it until the fuel tank is lower. If you edit the file after a quick save you have to decrypted this file again. So go save back into game, save the game again. Open the dragging and dropping your game.sii onto the sii_decrypter.exe (example as below photo)

example.png

Kind regards,

mexiumut

Veteran Driver VI

Hello,

Seems that your problem has been solved and you got an answer to your question.

If you have more questions feel free to dm me.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |