MetalTigers mod help

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Im thinking of doing the 125 tonne mod or one of the others

vW1j0yx.png

And it says Select your destination trailer as you want but you have to be in SP.

Do you have to do this for every single job you want to do? 

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

lol 125 ton is no problem.id advise you too do it with few friends tough.take few mountain roads etc and try too keep your momentum going as good as possible :P

you end up in funny situations if the lead truck loses momentum as trucks behind it dont want too lose theyre speed :P

125 tons on the alpes road is just impossible to finish lolz, especialy when u have to stop on curved Hill :D

nope,scania and volvo do it with no problems.even a renault magnum (with one of its top engines) made it trough the alpes.it does go down to 1-

3 km/h at times but makes it trough.think you need atleast 460 hp engine to make it everywhere.

note: chasis with 2 axles at the back have difficulties reaching the top of the port of dover.they get stuck due too have 2 axles at the back.you need too lift one of em ;)

Remembering the last ETR Alps Challenge, One of my friend using 125 tonnes trailer but he only have Volvo FH with 460hp. Someone he made it to Bern, until now i still have no idea how  :mellow:

note: chasis with 2 axles at the back have difficulties reaching the top of the port of dover.they get stuck due too have 2 axles at the back.you need too lift one of em ;)

Remember the 125 tonnes convoy about 3 weeks ago ? I stuck on turning hill, it because tag lift. I've tried that again with mid lift, my speed not even lower than 4 km/h even i've tried using MAN 680 hp and FH 540 (The FH speed only 2 km/h)  :D

Anyway, yes you need to be in SP to take the trailer because MP disabled the mod. The mod is saved on your savegame, so when you back to MP, it will reset the weight information on your Cargo Info but it still feels like 125 tonnes trailer.

TERjqBU.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived