Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you think Orca 2 is the best simulated truck game?

* Xiao Xu *

Hey there,

I'm not quite sure what you mean with 'Orca 2' but i assume 

you are talking about ETS2?

In that case i have to say, that yes, it is one of the best trucking simulation games i know.

There are other great games like Spintires (Mudrunner) but they obviously have a different playstyle.

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

11 hours ago, Zysto said:

Hey there,

I'm not quite sure what you mean with 'Orca 2' but i assume 

you are talking about ETS2?

In that case i have to say, that yes, it is one of the best trucking simulation games i know.

There are other great games like Spintires (Mudrunner) but they obviously have a different playstyle.

Best Regards.

Zysto

'Orca 2' is a Chinese Pinyin, means 'ETS2'.
In my opinion, ETS2 is one of the best truck simulators, it focuses on providing the most realistic trucking experience.

11 hours ago, Million88 said:

'Orca 2' is a Chinese Pinyin, means 'ETS2'.
In my opinion, ETS2 is one of the best truck simulators, it focuses on providing the most realistic trucking experience.

Ooh, thank you for that information. 

Always nice to learn something new.

I really wonder how far SCS will go with ETS2 and ATS, and what they will do

after stopping to support these two games in the future.

It's an very interesting topic in my eyes but only future will tell us.

Have a nice day!

Hello

and thanks for clarifying what Orca 2 was, learned something new.

as said above, i’m also wondering how far scs will go, maybe an Asian truck simulator in the future, i’d love that.

And yes, ETS2 is the best trucking simulator around.

Let’s see what the future brings

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Today i learned something new, what is Orca 2 ?

anyway yeah, i think aswell it's the best truck simulator, also it still have a huge potential on how many things can be implemented/reworked/added etc....

Not long time ago in a SCS stream, Pavel (CEO) was talking about the new generation of the game engine they are working on for the last 5 years. Big things have to come in the future ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

As far as 'truck' simulators go, ETS2 and ATS has no rival (yet).

But as for 'trucking' simulators, Alaskan Truck Simulator shows much promise. Can't wait to try that out when it releases.

All the aforementioned games might be trumped by Truck World: Australia, if it's half as good as it looks.

Guest DBus_David.

For me ETS2 It is the best truck game I think. (It's just from my point of view)Because ETS2 There is the most authentic trucking. 

I think Ets2 is best truck game because open world,crowded multiplayer server.

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived