Hot Topic #47: Real Operations V13!

James

I joined the French National Gendarmerie and took part in a 2 hour police chase of a stolen car across 3 countries. For some reason, the perp seemed to really like the challenge of navigating traffic. This eventually led to his downfall; I, a Police nationale, and a German polizei were able to trap the suspect against a barrier.

ro1soAt.png

I also helped to secure the scene of a fruit van that lost part of its load on a German motorway.

5GETPL5.png

nhRFcDK.png

jxzO9jX.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 2

Any and all opinions are my own. Generalizations and interpretations are based on public information and do not reflect the positions of any organization.

Hello! This is a great activity of TMP, but I don't know why I was kicked off the line by the 2.5 rule when it was time for departure. I started with the players in front from Calais Repair Shop, but I received the 2.5 rule to get off the line. But it was a perfect activity, and there were random events created by staff on the road. It was hard work.

Warm greetings from TMP sponsor: YZT-Qin-TMP.

期待大家的支持和订阅,谢谢!

truckersmp-logo.png   1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

I was finally able to attend my first event. Been banned or missed all the previous ones.

Anyways, i liked the concept of it. Incorporate these into Simulation servers.

1. I tried my best to follow the event map (i think a more detailed map should show the roads for larger scales like this one).
  2. Nothing happened on the highways. Majority of the gantry's were empty. A couple were showing ramp closed and a red X with no flashing lights.
  3. The only op's i came across were: Roadwork leaving Calais, Train derailment outside Brussels, Left lane closed in the hilly tunnel btwn Amsterdam & Rotterdam, and roadwork at an intersection outside Paris. Towards the end, someone claimed they knew where all the op's were because they had an admin friend send them the details. I also saw some police chases that only went through the Brussels-Lille Traffic Jam.

Things that need to be improved on. This event felt more like Simulation 1 then an actual event.

1. Make more stuff happen on the highways. In addition to the surface streets. I was expecting the signs to change on me, while driving, to make me have to adapt to it.
  2. Pull more players over. I believe the blog said "you may get pulled over". I even sped past a cop doing speed limiter on the highway, nothing.
  3.  Have more police chases with random players then a small handful of pre-selected players.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I really enjoyed this event and staff did an excellent job so props to them.
This is my first time attending a Real Operations event so excuse me if this has already been discussed before, but I feel like the event area is a tiny bit too big. Me and my friends tried to discover as much as possible within the 4 hours but that turned out to be a difficulty, but maybe it's an issue just for me. On the other hand, we did see some amazing landmarks like rail derailment, construction site, a couple of vehicle accidents and a few road works and they were amazing. I wish to see what you guys will have to offer next time!

13 hours ago, OtherGuy said:

I joined the French National Gendarmerie and took part in a 2 hour police chase of a stolen car across 3 countries. For some reason, the perp seemed to really like the challenge of navigating traffic. This eventually led to his downfall; I, a Police nationale, and a German polizei were able to trap the suspect against a barrier.

ro1soAt.png

Well done officer! Pleasure to work with you. ?

---

Also;

Awesome event! Happy to be able to help out both in the Brussel incident and in the police chase! Really enjoyed the 4 hour RO. ?

W4OJCy5.png

N9rCcBe.png

QjgZKAf.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woah! 1

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

Sadly I was banned after 5 mins of departing and missed all the real ops really, I signalled, moved lane in heavy traffic and got rear ended, sadly I haven't seen evidence yet but it must be something minimal if anything ?

Sadly it was probably a great event but also a perfect hunting ground for those who make the silliest of mistakes, I won't be attending anymore of these events and will probably be cancelling my patron if honest. 

Sorry its not a good review but u asked for opinions and that's just mine. 

I'm glad all those who managed to enjoy it did. 

• HaulieCry 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

Event was great! thank you too all the TMP staff involved in creating it!!!

The only improvement i can think of is to show which area the events are held more clearly and a more indepth map on where your supposed to drive, I understood you wanted to make it more immersive and i think that's a brilliant idea, adding the gantries for instructions really brings out the realism! I found though a lot of events i missed out on just because i was driving on the wrong section of the road at the wrong time, I spent more time driving under empty gantries then experience events.

Other then that real ops v13 was amazing thank you to everyone!

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

It was really amazing. I had lot of fun with my VTC members. The best part I found is the moderators acting like real police and discussing about stolen car ?

And finally I found @CJMAXiK Running with fuel tanker ???

All the fellow truckers with me were cracking jokes on Euro Stolen Car Simulator 6969 ?

All of these was possible only by Hardwork and passion by Truckers MP team :tmp:. Thanks a lot for the entire team for such a unforgettable event :HaulieLove:

• HaulieLove 1

spacer.png

Thankyou to all participants of RO13, tbh Real Operations is my most anticipated event, and i did had a great time.

However, there is a point that i want to point out.
-The area is much larger than the pervious ROs, but it's too large and i did get a few moments driving on deserted roads with very few traffic.

Maybe it's better to have a smaller area, like a single country.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, _Mitti said:

Will it come later to a "normal" Server?

Of course Events like these take a lot of planning. However, something similar (that involves less staff/planning) might be happening in the future.

18 hours ago, WxrthlessLiquid said:

Will it ever come to the normal Simulation 1

Refer to my latest comment. Something similar perhaps in the future. ?

• Woah! 3

5 hours ago, DavJaVu said:

Sadly I was banned after 5 mins of departing and missed all the real ops really, I signalled, moved lane in heavy traffic and got rear ended, sadly I haven't seen evidence yet but it must be something minimal if anything ?

Sadly it was probably a great event but also a perfect hunting ground for those who make the silliest of mistakes, I won't be attending anymore of these events and will probably be cancelling my patron if honest. 

Sorry its not a good review but u asked for opinions and that's just mine. 

I'm glad all those who managed to enjoy it did. 

Bad luck well enjoy the appeal