Hot Topic #47: Real Operations V13!

James

Greetings...

Today (12th of June), we hosted our 13th edition of Real Operations.

What was your favourite part of the event? Were there any features in particular that you liked/disliked?

Feel free to share your opinion with screenshots in this latest edition of our Hot Topic!

Please do not spam this topic with only photos.

I look forward to hearing what you think! ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 5

I had great fun with my VTC ets2mcg team members, It awesome. The best part was @CJMAXiKgetting arrested for stealing fuel and then he got 3 LIFE SENSTENCES IN 1 LIFE, LMAO ?????. Looking forward for next event as well as fir RO V14 ❤️❤️. It was my first RO and I enjoyed it very much ?.

• HaulieCry 1
  • Haha 1

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

______________________________________________________________________________________

The event was amazing had a lot of fun!

8lbdka9.jpeg

TruckersMP Real Operations V13

______________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 1

Hubs.

TruckersMP - Player

Enjoy Your Day!

Well, it was nice and all, but nothing extra. People were the same as before, not following the smart signs either, none of them knowing how to merge, etc., but I guess that's not your fault. I personally saw some police chases, ambulances, the train derailment near Brussels, the truck on fire and the construction site near Mannheim. I think that's all I have to say. 

10 minutes ago, JamesS014 said:

Greetings...

Today (12th of June), we hosted our 13th edition of Real Operations.

What was your favourite part of the event? Were there any features in particular that you liked/disliked?

Feel free to share your opinion with screenshots in this latest edition of our Hot Topic!

Please do not spam this topic with only photos.

I look forward to hearing what you think! ? 

Its amazing! My favorite place was Lille

It was great, kinda...

All im gonna say is when there were some speed hackers and rule breakers in Brussel (like at the last hour of event), people were asking for moderators to do something but all three of them did is roleplaying with a random player. I clearly know these people ain't robots but this is not something new.

• Upvote 1

The event was amazing thanks TMP!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

It was a dream come true to help out at this event. Real Operations is something I'm always looking forward to, and it was definitely worth the wait. It was nice to see the unexpected events and smaller operations. It would only maybe be nice to get all operations a bit closer to eachother or to mark the play area more specifically. 

• Like 4

320068038_role_EventTeam.png | Coolieboy image.png.c81aeeba7d346c29c876fa6ae8778b53.png
Twitch | YouTube | Cool Convoys | VTC

The event would've been outstanding if it was a bit later, for the people so far behind in timezones, they'd have to wake up before sunrise. I'm positive there were a number of people who didn't like the idea of waking up at 5-6 AM UTC-7:00 just to participate in this event. Kinda felt left out.

As for the three scenarios I did see, they were entertaining.. even as they were clearing out.