Promods Map and Traffic empty but the server itself have several hundred players

MagnusA

Question

According to the Map and Traffic pages for the ProMods server have 0 players in every city (even Kirkenes) but at the moment there are several hundred players online there, including myself in a city. 

ProMods Arcade looks ok, at least not every city is empty.

I often use the the map and traffic pages to look for where it is crowded or not. 

By the way, thanks for bringing the PM server to life so quickly after 2.61 release! ?

• Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

Hello @MagnusA [SWE],

Hope you are doing well.

Live mapping for Promods Server and Event Server is currently down (not working). This issue is known to developers, they are working on it and it will fixed as soon as possible.

Liver mapping for other servers except these two is fully functional.

I hope I am able to answer your queries. If any more further more questions, please ask me here by tagging me or feel free to dm me.

Kind Regards,

Walker24480

TruckersMP Player

• True Story 1

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*029] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator Trainee

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator