CB Radio Issue (Voip)

[VIVA] Jelly_Envy

Question

So I took a break for a few minutes from the game and got back from being afk kicked. When I reloaded back into Simulation 1 for ETS2 my CB Radio was turned off. I tried using the /channel command to turn it back on and that didn't work, then I tried closing my game and that didn't work. I was also just holding down X to see if the ? icon was showing up but it wasn't while I was holding X. I even checked to see if I somehow rebound the ptt key but it's still set too X. So now I'm at a loss on how to get my CB Radio to turn back on.

spacer.png

4 answers to this question

Hello @[VIVA] Jelly_Envy,

I hope you are doing good.

First of all I would ask you, did you press f9 or f11 by mistake as it hides the chat and TruckersMP layout. 

If layout is visible and problem persist, i will  recommend you to please reinstall TruckersMP launcher. I will leave a link here for reinstallation of launcher, please follow it step by step and do not skip any. Here's the link: How to reinstall TruckersMP properly

I hope reinstalling solves your problem. If you have any further questions, please ask me here by tagging me or feel free to dm me.

Kind Regards,

Walker24480

TruckersMP Player

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Guest DBus_David.

hello: @[VIVA] Jelly_Envy

Hope everything is all right with you.

You may try the following:

1.One suggestion I have is to check your microphone privacy settings. Just search up "microphone privacy settings" in the search box and it will show up, it's in the settings app. Make sure that the 3 settings on there, "Allow access to the microphone on this device", "Allow apps to access your microphone", and "Allow desktop apps to access your microphone" are turned on. I had a problem with that in other games awhile ago and that fixed it for me, hopefully it works for you as well.

2.Please make sure that your FireWall isn't blocking the connection to TruckersMP 

try to start TruckersMP as Administrator 

if the InGame microphone test didn't respond, then please make sure that you set the correct microphone device in the sound settings. 

I hope the above content can solve your problem.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards:

Death knight*

TruckersMP Player