Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Longer period of inactivity before a topic can be archived on the ATS discussions section

Let TruckersMP know here!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on this suggestion?

• I support extending the archiving period for ATS topics to 4 weeks of inactivity.
    • I support extending the archiving period for ATS topics to 8 weeks of inactivity.
    • I prefer keeping the archiving period at 2 weeks of inactivity for ATS topics.

Suggestion Name: Longer period of inactivity before a topic can be archived on the ATS discussions section.

Suggestion Description: Instead of the normal 2 weeks of inactivity before a topic is archived, I think that should be longer specifically on the ATS discussions section, maybe around 1-2 months at least.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: That section of the forum is not posted on that often and is often empty or only has 1-2 topics because they always get archived. If they are allowed to be left up for 1-2 months without any activity it's not like it will clog the forum up because not many people make threads on there in the first place. It would be nice to have some threads to reply to on there but it's often empty.

• _sneaht_0810 changed the title to Longer period of inactivity before a topic can be archived on the ATS discussions section
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hi there,

After reviewing the community's response to the poll, we're happy to inform you all that we will be accepting this suggestion. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• xBestBBx locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Community Manager

// Accepted

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• _sneaht_0810 featured, unfeatured, pinned and unpinned this topic