Guest DBus_David.

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone?

Everyone knows that the following two routes are the most popular routes in ETS2

1:Alpine road between Innsbruck-Klagenfurt

2:CD road between Calais-Duisburg

The topic we are going to explore is which most popular road you prefer to complete your trip?

Guest DBus_David.

hello: @Chris2306

Thank you for replying to my forum?

You're right that the Alps are indeed like Promods

At the same time, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way while driving in the Alps

I also like to drive on the CD road with my friends?

I like more the austria route. I looks a lot of better and is harder to drive. CD is only a straight route with a little amount of curves.

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

I think for me, who in a way doesn't have a pc to tank either, Alpine is a viable choice. Not to mention the constant landscapes.

I like this new road more than the c-d road. The view is very nice and the atmosphere is very nice.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

New road is 100% better. Although I only drove on it once back and forth so far, it seems like there's a lot less trolls and reckless drivers because you have to drive slow on it because it's windy and maybe it's because many trolls stayed on CD road. Of course it has some really nice views too. I'm glad there's actually some competition to the CD road that I hate and never drive on anymore, only took 5+ years, but hopefully I'm not speaking too soon and the road dies off like other roads have in the past, let's hope it stays as a permanent alternative.

I prefer alps, It's one of the routes I've enjoyed the most lately. The views and the curves of the roads really gives great pleasure in the journey. Great to go slowly on this road with truck and trailer.

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hey I Shadel.

I am absolutely undecided. because both roads are really good quality. I like places with traffic more.

mountain roads intrigue me and I'm there these days.the calais duisburg road is not as crowded as it

used to be,a majority of them are now heading towards the alps.so perfect both ways.

Good topic, thanks. have a nice day. :HaulieLove:

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aurris

Both of them. Usually I drive on C-D during not so busy hours and when it is around 21:00 the server gets more populated, then I'll pick the Alpines route

Archived