Sad news for the TMP community

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Today people are slowly learning that TMP has lost one of their great staff members overnight. I don't know the full details of it all but know @SpeedyTMP will be missed by many and was a great asset to the TMP team. Famous for his cheese ? his puns were always cheesey and was a right laugh. Great streamer and would always interact with players even when busy patrolling the roads.

We hope he is at peace and he will never be forgotten.

RIP Speedy ❤️ Thank you for your contribution to TMP and being a great person. Much love from us at PRVTC ?❤️?

RIP Speedyyyyy ?

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

i remeber speedy was a super cool guy hahahhaha  but i was in tmp from 2014  and i left last year due to something i learnt about tmp it self  and the dark side of it  but at the end of the day its a very funny/fun game u never know what happens the next day ? each day is a new day for tmp but it going to get stronger and grow up bigger then what it was back in 2014 ? 

76561198098873827.png

Archived