Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do you find the new Klagenfurt route?

Shadel

:HaulieLove: Hey!  I am Shadel.

- How do you find the new klagen furt route that came with the 1.44 version, do you think it will be as popular as calais duisburg?

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone

Yes I love the mountain road trip between Innsbruck - Klagenfurt because it is not as boring as CD On this mountain road we can drive our favorite truck and enjoy the scenery along the way

So I think it will be as popular as the CD road between Calais-Düsseldorf?

6 hours ago, Chris2306 said:

Hey, 

Yeah I think it will, people like something different and the route looks pretty good and is fun to drive, a bit like Kirkenes, but we'll see if people keep driving there! 

In my opinion, the road is really good, it will be known more, thank you for your comment. :HaulieLove:

3 hours ago, Death Knight * said:

Hello everyone

Yes I love the mountain road trip between Innsbruck - Klagenfurt because it is not as boring as CD On this mountain road we can drive our favorite truck and enjoy the scenery along the way

So I think it will be as popular as the CD road between Calais-Düsseldorf?

Yes, there are a lot of corners and this provides a good driving experience, thank you for your nice comment. :HaulieLove:

9 hours ago, -m4r1uS said:

Evet, Calais-Duisburg kadar popüler olacağını düşünüyorum!

I agree with you, thanks for your comment. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Players like to have interaction with other players whether on any road, if a road has movement and where the players are going. 

For me the new road is much better than the CD road, what's up with the CD road? A straight and 1 to 2 funny curves to do.

Players like to go there so they can report others, that's why it's called the road of death.

2 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Oyuncular, herhangi bir yolda, bir yolun hareketi varsa ve oyuncuların nereye gittiği konusunda diğer oyuncularla etkileşime girmeyi severler. 

Benim için yeni yol CD yolundan çok daha iyi, CD yolunun nesi var? Bir düz ve 1-2 komik eğri yapmak.

Oyuncular başkalarını ihbar edebilmek için oraya gitmeyi severler, bu yüzden buna ölüm yolu denir.

You made a very descriptive comment, I agree with you my friend, new ways, new things are good, it is necessary to leave the old a little. :HaulieLove:

10 minutes ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Evet, ayrıca CD'den çok daha az sıkıcı artı manzara çok daha güzel ?

The road has really high quality views and players, thanks for your comment. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

3 hours ago, OnurBey. said:

Merhaba! 

Bu konuyla ilgili bir konulacak için tasarlanacak.
Benim kişisel görüşüm bu yeni uzun bir süre TruckersMP'de devam eden görüşler.
Ancak belli bir süre sonra popüler Calais-Duisburg oyuncuları tekrar okuruz.:düşünme:

Krallar Saygılar

Onur Bey.

Merhaba Onur Bey.

I'm glad to see you. You made a very good point with your comment. Indeed, it seems that the players will lose their enthusiasm here and return to calais duisburg as they belong.

But I'm sure we players will drive there for a while. :gerçek hikaye:

Discord = Shadel#0001

3 hours ago, OnurBey. said:

Hello! 

Thanks for starting a thread on this topic.
My personal opinion is that this new road will continue to be popular in TruckersMP for a long time.
However, after a certain period of time, we can see the players again on the popular Calais-Duisburg road.:thinking:

Kings Regards

OnurBey.

As you said, I'm sure that C-D road won't lose popularity in any way. Both can be crowded yet it won't lose popularity.

I love it! It allows you to make proper use of the gearbox, retarder and engine power ?

Also there are plenty of well designed nice parking areas.

Finally, obviously, the landscapes and sceneries are amazing ?

Regarding the comparison with C-D, I think it doesn't attract idiot reckless drivers as much as on C-D simply because you can't drive at full throttle constantly and it's a much more challenging route! And you can't overtake as easily as on C-D.

6 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Bayıldım! Şanzıman, retarder ve motor gücünden doğru şekilde yararlanmanızı sağlar. ?

Ayrıca çok sayıda iyi tasarlanmış güzel park alanları vardır.

Son olarak, açıkçası, manzaralar ve manzaralar harika ?

CD ile karşılaştırmaya gelince, bence bu, aptal pervasız sürücüleri CD'deki kadar cezbetmiyor çünkü sürekli tam gazda araba kullanamıyorsunuz ve bu çok daha zorlu bir rota! Ve CD'deki kadar kolay sollayamazsınız.

I absolutely agree that novice drivers cannot enter this road because they cannot control the truck yet. ? :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hey

In my humble opinion, i really love that part of the map but i only enjoy it on Arcade server.

Since it became the new meeting point for those who are tired of the C-D road, it’s just impossible to enjoy it in Sim1.

An Iveco Stralis 310hp, tracking the 60t train, i mean yeah ? so when i wanna go over there, Arcade server for me?

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I love the mountain road trip between Innsbruck-Klagenfurt. Because I like to drive my truck and enjoy the beautiful scenery here. It will be as popular as the CD road between Calais and Dusseldorf. This will be the new gathering place for players! :HaulieLove:

The scenery of this route is very beautiful, especially at the top of the mountain, which is very beautiful in the evening.

On 07.06.2022 at 13:13, [SG-Team]-DaPeng-CEO said:

Bu rotanın manzarası çok güzel, özellikle akşamları çok güzel olan dağın zirvesinde.

Yes, Really cool :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

8 minutes ago, Bangshuai6 said:

Evet, sanırım CD kadar popüler olacak, Alplerde daha iyi manzaralar

I agree with you, thanks for your comment. :HaulieLove:

On 18.06.2022 at 15:33, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

aslında o yol Salzburg'da

Actually salzburg is just a close city there has nothing to do with the road.

Thanks for your comment. :HaulieLove:

On 13.06.2022 at 10:21, Aras. said:

ProMods server açıldığında popülaritesi çok düştü ama güzel bir yer, çok fps düşüyor

The days when it first opened were really busy, but it's a bit like the players are returning to promods and duisburg calaise.It's nice to have a new alternative route anyway.

Thanks for your comment Aras.  :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Archived