If you were to continue the game with only one truck, what would it be?

Shadel

Hello Guys, 

- If you were to continue the game with only one truck, what would it be?

13232.thumb.png.b5230d51aa78c5c7564f42302aeb0ac5.png

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chris2306 said:

Hey? 

Bu muhtemelen Volvo ya da Renault olurdu, şu anda en çok kullandığım kamyonlar olduğu için tam olarak karar veremiyorum. :vay:

Volvo, it is a very good option :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Guest DBus_David.

hello?

If I only have one truck, I will choose one of SCANIA and DAF to complete my pleasant journey?

29 minutes ago, [MCG] Silver Strikyn said:

95% of the time I’m driving a Scania S, so it would have to be that ?

Good choice my friend, I think that way too. :HaulieLove:

36 minutes ago, Death Knight * said:

merhaba?

Sadece bir kamyonum olsa keyifli yolculuğumu tamamlamak için SCANIA ve DAF'tan birini seçeceğim.?

Both are beautiful truck driving experience is very enjoyable. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

17 minutes ago, White Wolf. said:

To your Question, there you have it, the one and only ?

spacer.png

Really Cool Volvo ?

Discord = Shadel#0001

13 hours ago, Cute Little Panda said:

It must be Scania, because Scania is very stable and comfortable for me to drive!?

Really great choice i agree with you my friend. :HaulieLove:

1 hour ago, ItsElih said:

Iveco :kek:

Good choice, you have a different taste than most players, and that's a good thing. :HaulieLove:

7 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Renault T ?

Especially the driving experience is very good, I agree with you, it is one of the trucks I like. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Very cool truck bro. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

15 minutes ago, DrewK said:

Benim için şu an Mercedes olurdu. ?

Mercedes is a very charismatic truck, I especially like mp4. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

23 hours ago, _The Witcher_ said:

Kesinlikle Renault T?

I especially like "range t", I agree with you. :HaulieLove:

10 hours ago, [CN*SG]VTC*Joyce*013* said:

Hey! Scania olmalı! Bu kamyon oyunda en çok kullandığım kamyon! Bu iyi bir seçim. :HaulieAşk:

Scania, which has the most items, is truly a great choice. :HaulieLove:

9 hours ago, [Türk Logistics] Mahammad said:

Kesinlikle DAF XF Super Space 

New generation trucks driving experience is very nice. :HaulieLove:

Discord = Shadel#0001

Archived