Can I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online and offline at the same time? What about the save game?

LipeLeandro

• LipeLeandro changed the title to Can I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online and offline at the same time? What about the save game?

So Truckers MP is just a mod for ETS2 and ATS. And so that means that Truckers MP and ETS2/ATS shares the same profile and saves. So if you drive in single player and then start Truckers MP you will just be driving on the same save game. Truckers MP dosent save your progress in a different save location. And you are more than fine to drive both single player and Truckers MP, it wont damage your save files. But i will not recommend you to start a job in single player and then continue it in Truckers MP or the other way around. Cause it might put you back at your garage because of the slight differences in the map and other things when on Truckers MP. And so it will probably cancel that job. But if you finish any jobs and then go to single player or Truckers MP then you are fine.

SCSMP, TMP and singleplayer share the same save so your progress will always be the same no matter what mode you play
If you do not want to continue this accumulation in multiplayer after making a career in singleplayer, you should open a new profile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived