When have you started playing TMP actively, once you joined a VTC or without a VTC?

MikkSer

Hello everyone,

My question is on how you all play TMP Active, some actually play ETS2 as their one game as they enjoy it and some actually only play once they join a VTC, as it kinda gives some more motivation I should say.

I have played with some of my friends 2-3 years ago, and I liked it but when they stopped playing I stopped aswell as it got boring and I had nobody to truck with me, and once I got my steering wheel 1 year ago I started playing again and after around 2 months I have stopped, until like 2 months ago I have joined a VTC, and now I am actively playing again and have people to truck with me. ?

mikkser-min.png

Guest DBus_David.
2 hours ago, MikkSer said:

Hello everyone,

My question is on how you all play TMP Active, some actually play ETS2 as their one game as they enjoy it and some actually only play once they join a VTC, as it kinda gives some more motivation I should say.

I have played with some of my friends 2-3 years ago, and I liked it but when they stopped playing I stopped aswell as it got boring and I had nobody to truck with me, and once I got my steering wheel 1 year ago I started playing again and after around 2 months I have stopped, until like 2 months ago I have joined a VTC, and now I am actively playing again and have people to truck with me. ?

hello @MikkSer

yes,Joining VTC can give you some motivation and at the same time you can make some friends to travel with you I have been playing ETS2 before and after joining VTC, it is the same for me, but I will choose to join VTC so that I can learn more  Knowledge about the game and can meet many friends?

I started playing the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 very early, and then I saw other people live broadcast, there are many real people, after asking, it is online, so I joined the online in 2015, and I have been playing with my friends, and also joined VTC and friends all over the world play together, enjoy the game, and experience the joy brought by the game!

I started in 2015 and played until 2019 very often in the week.

In the beginning I played with friends, but when they lost interest, I joined a VTC. It didnt last long there and motivation was gone by myself too.

So I stopped with the game, until last month.

Im glad to be back because I realized what a good time it was back then.?

My motivation at the moment, is to explore the new countries that are meanwhile available. Also I love my VTC, great people and a lot of convoys?

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I've been playing TMP "actively" for nearly 3 years and only last year I started joining a VTC. But in the end I created my own VTC last week and seeing how it goes and learning new experiences to keep my ETS2 gaming fresh ?

I'm not expecting to be the next Prime, Bruijn, VIVA etc but create more friends and have fun whether the VTC gets big or stays small ?

I've started playing ETS as a singleplayer game somewhere in 2015, but not actively, more likely sometimes when I wanted to play something on the PC. When I found out 2018 that there's a multiplayer of the game, I instantly registered and ever since I'm only playing multiplayer anymore, I'm barely playing singleplayer anymore.  

I am part of a VTC but i never actually drive for the VTC. Dont even have the updated logging software installed. But i still drive ETS2 and ATS. Not only because i am a moderator, but also because i like putting on music and just drive down the road and deliver cargo. If you dont go near the CD road or the new mountain roads, then the game is actually very relaxing. And i like to just drive. Dont need a VTC for that and have never needed one. But i am still part of one, but only one that dosent have any requirements and i am not really active a lot in it. ?

^^^ This here, only I am not in a VTC. If I want to relax I launch TMP, pick a job, preferably 2000+ Km, set waypoints if necessary (to avoid the well-known "Idiots on the road" areas) and start driving, choose the music I want to listen to and spend 2-3 hours driving peacefully. If I'm more into "simulating" I launch single player and do the same thing, only I have to be a lot more alert due to the bot traffic.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived