Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report System

KennedyUK

Question

I think the report system should be looked into, I've reported a decent amount of people for good reason, yes it is the moderators choice weather the person should be banned for the incident or not. But as now I'm using the in game system which I now rely on to get people banned, over the time I have not been able to report people there has been many situations where I've reported people with the in game system but nothing has been done, as I have been perma banned from reporting people on the system I don't see the point of recording accidents anymore. But lately with how busy the roads are its something id like another opportunity at, I didn't really understand the report system as there isn't much information about how many people you can report or how it works. Id alsp like to say that of course spamming reports is gonna get you banned from reporting people but it isn't what I have done. here are my reports to prove, hopefully this can be looked into.

Thank You

XGirlWhoPlayz472643119_Untitled(2).thumb.png.5611b18a4552438540edcd61f15d2eeb.png

8 answers to this question

Hello @XGirlWhoPlayz,

I was able to see that you are unable to create new reports on TruckersMP Web Report system as you have hit a report score of 0. This happens when too many of your reports are rated negatively. Due to your report score being at 0, you will not be able to create reports. Note that this is not temporary, but rather permanent. Once you hit a report score of 0, you cannot increase it again. Therefore, as I mentioned above, nothing can be done as you have hit the report score of 0. For more information about this, you can contact Game Moderation Management via feedback (https://truckersmp.com/kb/25).

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Hey @XGirlWhoPlayz
I can understand your unwillingness, but as we have all seen, most of your reports are rejected, which means that most of your reports are meaningless, and according to our regulations, Submitting too many meaningless reports will permanently ban the reporting system, you will only be able to use the in-game reporting system in the future, and discussing this matter in the community will not have any effect

You can find the rules you need at the link below:  https://truckersmp.com/rules

Kind Regards,

Misty Island

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

nothing has really been solved, I've seen it as there is nothing I can do so there is no point taking up the issue to a game moderator as I've tried this in the past. Nothing can be changed and the only suggestion I can bring up is that on the reports page there isn't a good expiation into the system and how it works, if I understood the score system its highly likely id still have enough to report people.

Thank you for you time!

XGirlWhoPlayz

Hello XGirlWhoPlayz,

While I do understand the frustration that you are going through with the report system, sadly however the forum is not the best place in order to get the Game Management's view on your situation. With what you have said, it looks like you stated you have already been in contact with them in the pass regarding your issue about the reporting system and how the point system works. Although, here is less of a chance to actually be able to get your point across, especially not in the correct place. 

As the members of TruckersMP have stated above, it is best to use the feedback system and it is the only place in which we can direct you for a situation like this, in order to get more feedback on the pointing system. You can always contact them again, as you are free to do so, in order to gain more detail from them. This will allow you to be able to get more knowledge about it and how exactly it does work. 

That is the best in which we can offer you from the forum side, to guide you to the correct place. You just have to explain to them in the feedback about the points in which you have put across in this forum post, stating how you feel like you did not get the answers in which you were looking for in the last feedback ticket you had made. 

Kind Regards, 
Savage 
TruckersMP Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*029] djmtrlltc 

TruckersMP Support + Translation Trainee

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator