Which Operating System are you using?

Operating System  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which Operating System do you using?

• Windows 10
    • Windows 11
    • Windows 7
    • Others (Mac OS, Linux)

Hello today i want make a topic about OS.

Which OS do you using?

Do you have any disadvantages about the system that you using?

You can vote or give a comment what you're using!

Greetings

Hey,

I use Windows 10, I have had Windows 11 but since it was buggy in the beginning and it felt like it was taking away a little bit of performance, I just uninstalled it, as it wasn't even stable. My input and output we're changing randomly, so I couldn't hear people on my discord and they couldn't hear me as well.

mikkser-min.png

I am using Windows 10 Pro and am satisfied. Honestly, I don't plan to update to windows 11. I can say that Windows 10 is the upper limit for me for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone prefer to install Windows via the factory reset feature or via USB (Clean Install)?

Comment what you think the best way is.

Question comes into my mind.

-------

I always do Clean Installs ?

I am using Windows 10 ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I'm the ex-win11 user. To be honest is not friendly for modification games such as OMSI2, you simply can't predict the game crash and computer crash issues of this simulator in this new system due to compatibility. However, Win 11 has a brand-new UI design and global optimization. Therefore, if your configuration can run this system and you are not a modification player like me; I recommend updating the system. Just my opinion.

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Windows 11. I have no positive or negatives to say about it really. It will be nice when ETS2 is DX12 compatible by now lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using windows 10

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived