Renault Truck Tuning Package

Guest DBus_David.

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone?

Everyone knows that recently ETS2 updated the Renault Trucks package

What do you think of the new DLC Renault Trucks package?

Tell me how you feel about it?

Guest DBus_David.
5 minutes ago, Tundra_Gaming said:

I feel pretty great about it! It is fresh and new to the game, and looks wonderful! SCS did a great job with it! I think Renault players will enjoy the creativity. 

Thank you for replying to my forum?

yes i also like the renault truck package because it has a lot of accessories for players who like renault to choose?

I think this Renault modification package is still ok, but the disadvantage is that it can only be used on one truck, and I hope to adapt to more trucks in subsequent updates.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Hello,

With the release of the Renault T Tuning pack personally I feel it is a good addition to the game. Yes it's sad that it is only for the Renault T but in my opinion it's a very clean looking tuning pack, I have actually now started driving the Renault T a lot more as I feel it's more personalised now. I am also going to see what save edits I can do with putting the Renault T tuning parts onto other trucks ?

Furthermore I would say this is defiantly a good addition from SCS.

Kind regards,
Jack / JCBBuilds.  

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5

5 minutes ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

as a MAN fan this is the worst thing ever... im disapointed that its not for the old renaults even if they are ugly as hell

I agree !! Let’s be honest the magnum looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down . But I’d like to have seen the dlc give some love to the magnum and premium. And for the love of god it’s high time the m.a.n fans got a tuning pack. Such a underrated wagon (IMO) 

I can totally understand the different opinions, but overall I think the possibility to also customize another truck is quite nice. 
It definitely leads to a bit more diversity on the roads again, although, of course, it's not something for everyone, but I think a DLC is not capable to make someone like a truck they had disliked before.

Definitely it would be cool if the DLC was also available for multiple trucks, but I guess rather something than nothing, even if it would be better with more vehicles for sure.

Guest DBus_David.
8 hours ago, Tony [Bruijn] said:

I think this Renault modification package is still ok, but the disadvantage is that it can only be used on one truck, and I hope to adapt to more trucks in subsequent updates.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

hello:Tony?

You're right it can only be used on one truck right now and we all wish it would sync all of Renault's trucks

7 hours ago, JCBBuilds said:

Hello,

With the release of the Renault T Tuning pack personally I feel it is a good addition to the game. Yes it's sad that it is only for the Renault T but in my opinion it's a very clean looking tuning pack, I have actually now started driving the Renault T a lot more as I feel it's more personalised now. I am also going to see what save edits I can do with putting the Renault T tuning parts onto other trucks ?

Furthermore I would say this is defiantly a good addition from SCS.

Kind regards,
Jack / JCBBuilds.  

hello:JCBBuilds?

You're right I use Renault a lot now and I'm looking for how to make it perfect or add to other trucks

Guest DBus_David.
6 hours ago, User_2338660 said:

it's really cool here is my truck with the trailer

20220526235833_1-min.thumb.jpg.e155f1ee9b438000a2be448513e1c38e.jpg

hello:

This is a beautiful Renault

4 hours ago, *Xiâo Shùn* said:

挺好看的,因人而异,挺喜欢的

ets2_20220526_165406_00.png

hello:Xiao Shun

This is a beautiful Renault

4 hours ago, CEBO I Constantin said:

I can totally understand the different opinions, but overall I think the possibility to also customize another truck is quite nice. 
It definitely leads to a bit more diversity on the roads again, although, of course, it's not something for everyone, but I think a DLC is not capable to make someone like a truck they had disliked before.

Definitely it would be cool if the DLC was also available for multiple trucks, but I guess rather something than nothing, even if it would be better with more vehicles for sure.

hello:CEBO I Constantin

what you said makes sense?

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really like the new Renault Trucks Tuning Pack DLC, great jobs done by everyone involved, to add 350+ new upgrades to the game for the Renault T and T Evolution models. I agree that some players may want additional upgrades for the other Renault models and they may come at a later date.

I'm happy with the upgrades to these trucks, so very customisable. These are two photos I took earlier today. ?

I see that it looks very good from the videos or shared images, I added it to my wishlist, I will definitely buy it when there is a sale.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Guest DBus_David.
51 minutes ago, Babe. said:

I always like innovations, and I really like the new DLC. I think that such innovations provide players with a more enjoyable gaming experience. 

hello: @Babe.

yes thank you for replying to my forum this is a nice package for renault trucks i still drive it to this day?

14 hours ago, Jenko90 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really like the new Renault Trucks Tuning Pack DLC, great jobs done by everyone involved, to add 350+ new upgrades to the game for the Renault T and T Evolution models. I agree that some players may want additional upgrades for the other Renault models and they may come at a later date.

I'm happy with the upgrades to these trucks, so very customisable. These are two photos I took earlier today. ?

hello: @Jenko90

Thank you for replying to my forum what a nice photo I wish you all the best?

On 5/27/2022 at 6:32 PM, Passion. said:

I'm as a Renault driver, I didn't like it very much except for a few parts. Already an expensive DLC for Turkish money, not worth it, I think. When the discount comes, maybe I can evaluate this DLC.

hello: @Passion.

Thank you for replying to my forum bro

Archived