connection error retry

Question

TR;     Truckersmp'yi açtığımda connection error retry hatası veriyor ve forumdaki tüm çözüm yollarını denedim ama olmadı daha sonra vpn ile denedim oldu fakat şimdi vpn de işe yaramıyor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  İNG;    When I open Truckersmp, it gives a connection error retry error and I tried all the solutions in the forum but it didn't work, then I tried it with vpn, but now the vpn doesn't work either.

Ekran Alıtısı.PNG

5 answers to this question

Hello @JÖH-PÖH,

To fix your issue i suggest you to follow this guide here:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Or this here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/41492-launcher-errors-knowledgebase/

Hello, try resetting the network adapter cache. Follow these steps to reset the network connection cache.

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
  • Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
  • Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
  • Restart your computer.
  • After restarting, open TruckersMP Launcher to see if the problem has been resolved.

spacer.png

Kind regards,

mexiumut

• Upvote 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @JÖH-PÖH

We are happy to hear that you have resolved your issue by using a VPN.

Thank you to everyone for participating. 

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to create another topic, or contact us via the Support System.

I hope you have a great day! 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Resolved.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!