Content change detected when logging out of offline game to Multiplayer.

FBTC - Raaphael

Question

Good afternoon to all virtual truckers.?

I noticed that after today's update of the TruckersMP launcher there was a problem that had been happening since version 1.43 and after the release of version 1.44 the problem was solved, but it reoccurred today when doing a save of a travel job through the offline game and after connecting online to TruckersMP caused the game content to change and I lost my saved offline progress.
I could be wrong, but it could be some conflict with the addition of TruckersMP HQ city that is causing this.

If there is any solution I can fix it would be very satisfying.

Note: Since the TruckersMP 1.44 update until yesterday, this content change detected issue was not happening. I noticed this just today after the launcher update.
Many people usually create a savegame from a profile with a trip and share it with friends to go play together equally. I think it will be useful to find and solve this annoying little problem.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

5 answers to this question

Hello @FBTC - Raaphael,

Hope you are doing good.

Yes you are right, due to TruckersMP HQ and C-D Road, content change message comes to you when you switch from single-player to multi-player or vice-versa because game adds and removes those maps edits while switching.

If you want to same profile then there's a way around. You can add TruckersMP HQ and C-D road as mods on single player and also Skoda if you own Skoda on multiplayer. Here are guide how you can do so: HOW TO USE TRUCKERSMP EXCLUSIVE CONTENT IN SINGLEPLAYER?

I usually recommend to use different profiles for single-player and multi-player. If you worried about progress, you can make exact copy of your profile with different name. Here's a video tutorial on How to copy and rename a profile?

I have tried both methods and they both 100% work and your issue will be solved.

I hope I am able to solve your problem. If you have any further questions please ask them here tagging me or you can also dm me.

Kind Regards,

Walker24480

TruckersMP Player 

• Like 1

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

This message will appear if there's any discrepancy between currently available navigation data and the cached one, if the new navigation data has companies either added, or removed, as it was the case with TruckersMP HQ, which is handled as separate city near Wrocław, with its own set of companies. The message can also show up whenever there's job offer with illegal trailer. If you had generated a job with B-Double in country, where such trailer set is illegal in either source or destination, or both, the game will forcibly reset the economy whenever you reload the save file. The same will happen if you shut down the game while you're doing such job. In addition to this message, you'll get appropriate message in game console as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel