Camper van

Suggestion Name: Camper van / motorhouse 

Suggestion Description: A camper van / motorhouse vehicle thing, to drive around the map and do "camping" and visit tourist places. Such as Großglockner Hochalpenstraße as recently re-made map & promods have some multiple camping spots to visit. Possible also with some variety vehicles and able to do some customize and variety of paint jobs.

Any example images: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMiTEXANeaw 
Why should it be added?: If i remember correct, staff having (or some ) access to this vehicle(The AI one). I think it would be cool to drive with it too, as a user. Specially when it is time for summer holidays , winter holidays or something else. 
I know that we already have a camping trailer for the scout, but i don't believe it is the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

• 1 year later...

Hey,

The motor home is in the pool of AI vehicles we use for Alternating Vehicles, therefore this is the only time when it will be available to use.

We won’t add it as a permanent addition because otherwise we may be expected to do the same for other popular AVs - and the idea behind AVs is exclusivity and limited-time availability.