About new route

Binsto

• Binsto changed the title to About new route

I like the road but it gets too crowded! But it's worth it!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

10 hours ago, TotaI said:

Yes, I like it too. It was the first time I went there this morning after the update. Enjoy driving to the Alps by winding roads.

Absolutely, i agree. It was a great way

6 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Are a lot of people finally going to get off CD road with this big Austria rework or is it probably just another temporary thing? This kinda makes me want to play TMP again if there's another popular road. 

People prefer this place instead of the calais - duisburg road and in fact it is not exactly known by everyone now. It is crowded though. Also, that it is not part of any dlc makes it accessible to everyone.

8 hours ago, PRC*LongmenInt'I.254 said:

The scenery is beautiful, the roads are challenging, there are lots of people, and the FPS is low

We should avoid transporting heavy goods on Austrian mountain roads

Yes. I think action will be taken for this. Even in its normal, it causes fps drops for many players. When there are heavy loads, accidents and traffic jam become inevitable. Keep safe!

TOTAL.png.edacbed43e114077fdc7cb45ce8e0025.png

I like the new route a lot but my FPS drops a lot so i don't go into it much. I really liked the mountains and the scenery, plus the small villages on the way really appealed to me to drive on the route.

I just got out of there 15 minutes ago, it's really nice, it's a nice innovation but it's very crowded and i had a lot of fps drops in some places so it's good to be careful.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Archived