Problem encountered while driving a vehicle

Question

Hello TruckersMP (I hope I'm on the good section ?)

I have somes problems in game with somes vehicles on my multiples profiles (even when it's a new profile), let me explain to you :

In any situation, and at any time, without any particular frequency, my vehicle (truck or car) will suddenly turn 90 degrees to the right or left...

I reconfigured my controls several times, created a new game profile, deleted my logs, nothing ever helped.

However, I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this problem and has been since the 1.43 update.
Maybe this bug is not frequent enough or simply that TruckersMP is not aware of it, that's why I ask the question on the forum, hoping to find other players who have encountered this problem and have found a solution.

I have been told today that you just have to sell the vehicle in question and buy a new one. So I tested it and it seems that the problem has not reappeared in game in my last session.
However, given the very random frequency of this bug, which can happen 10 times a day as well as once a week, I don't know yet whether this solution will be the right one.

That's why I'm trying this post on the forum to hope to get some help from other players who may have encountered this problem ? 
Maybe they will have some answers or they will want to solve it with the solution purposed in my post ?

Hope I'll obtain somes answers or help people ?
Thanks ? 

8 answers to this question

• Translation Manager

Dear @OCSC Antho,

Can you share with us which controller are you using when you play TruckersMP?

If an extra controller is connected, unplug it and try again.

For example, assuming you're playing with the steering wheel, if you have a ps4/xbox controller connected during the game, you'll need to unplug it. Sometimes it can affect the game even if you don't use it. 

This problem has happened to another player once, so that's why this is the first solution for this issue. If there is anything else please let me know.

Sincerely,

Next7

Hello @Next7 !

Thanks for your answer, but I'm sorry to inform you that I'm using only one xbox controller so I dont have any others controllers connected to my pc who can affetcs that. 

I have this problem on all of my profiles and even of somes new profiles. Example, Im leader of a CC Org and we work on CC profiles for event server, so even if the profile is new, the problem is currently here ?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it !

Regards,

Antho,

I'm guessing that you are using one of the controller's sticks to steer left/right, have you "unassigned" those actions in your game's Options - Keys & Buttons? Maybe a completely different issue, but I've read of people whose turning would "jump" while using a wheel for steering when there were keys assigned to steering too.

• Translation Manager
1 hour ago, OCSC Antho said:

Hello @Next7 !

Thanks for your answer, but I'm sorry to inform you that I'm using only one xbox controller so I dont have any others controllers connected to my pc who can affetcs that. 

I have this problem on all of my profiles and even of somes new profiles. Example, Im leader of a CC Org and we work on CC profiles for event server, so even if the profile is new, the problem is currently here ?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it !

Regards,

Antho,

Hello again @OCSC Antho,

You are most welcome,

There is no any confirmed bug or bug report for this issue in TruckersMP Forums or SCS Forums. I don't think this is a game bug or it's just because of your profiles. Seems it occurs because of your Xbox Controller. Does this issue persist when you plug another Xbox controller? Try to use another Xbox controller if you have one. If you don't have another Xbox controller, you can try to use keyboard/mouse in order to check this issue just because of your controller or not. And do not forget to unplug your current xbox controller completely when trying to use another controller or the keyboard/mouse.

And also, there are some applications for testing your Xbox controllers. You can find them with a simple google search. I couldn't find the official one, I can't share 3rd party applications due to security issues.

Is this issue also occurs when you share your profile to others? Do they having same issue when they are using your profiles?

If the answer is yes, that means it's not about your Xbox controller at all.

If the answer is no, that means it's just because your Xbox controller.

I hope this may help you.

I will wait for the result.

Sincerely,

Next7

Hello again @Next7

I'll try that but for be honnest I think it's really a TMP Bug (maybe minor) or SCS bug cause I heard this problem from others people, not many but if I'm not only one and if they are not playing only by xbox controller, so the problem doesnt provide by myself only ? 

If I can, I'll try to share a recording of this bug ^^

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi.
TruckersMP Game Moderator + Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.