0.2.3.6.3 Released

ShawnCZek

As many are already aware, update 1.44 contains couple of hidden features, not mentioned in the update notes, which can only be used with console commands or config modification.

Two of these features - adaptive cruise control and emergency brake, are being kept hidden for a reason, SCS has not fully figured them out and may behave unexpectedly, so I was wondering if TMP allows using them, or forces to turn them off.

Another neat new feature is ability to hide those glowing NFS style barriers, blocking off inaccessible roads (collision remains in place, they just turn invisible) - perfect for immersion and harmless to others, but use at your own risk and keep your eyes on the road and GPS, you will be responsible if something bad happens. Just type g_show_game_blockers 0 in the console or find that line in the config located in your profile folder and change variable from 1 to 0.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Granite said:

so I was wondering if TMP allows using them, or forces to turn them off.

From my limited testing in Convoy sessions with Friends is that other players' trucks aren't even considered by the game for Adaptive Cruise Control or Emergency Braking.

So I doubt they'll work on TMP, unless TMP has managed to figure out how to make them work on trucks.

Prime Logistics Event Team

• Game Developer

List of changes from 23rd May 2022:

• Support for ProMods Canada v1.2.0.
  • Updated the TruckersMP HQ city addition to the 1.44 game version.
  • Updated the Calais - Duisburg map modification to the 1.44 game version with bug fixes and performance improvements.
  • Thanks 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

@ShawnCZek

1. Thanks for the very, very fast support of the latest version of ProMods Canada and today's bug fixes and performance improvements.

2. I'd like to raise the subject of Spring mod? at TruckersMP.

timeline:

• May 18 15:30 Spring mod 1.44 for American Truck Siumlator
  • May 19 11:15 Spring mod 1.44 for Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • May 19 11:45 Support 1.44 at TruckersMP
  • ?️now: May 23 13:45

I realize that Spring mod support along with 1.44 support was a bit of a mission impossible due to the short time. But now, after a few days, I'm a little worried.

A few more weeks remain until the end of the spring season. What are the plans for this?

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic