Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

One moment of sincerity

Shoval

Let's be honest with ourselves, how many times have you told someone "rec ban" or similar things and not really recorded the game but hoped he would be scared and left the game / say sorry. 

When I was younger I did it, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t.
Now I realized it's pretty stupid so I just started recording everything.

I wrote it a few times when I first started the game. Max (3-4)? But even though I'm recording right now, I'm not writing this.

On the contrary, I have been recording since the first time I started the game, and after encountering a collision, I will only enter /time instead of rec to remind the perpetrator, because even if I Say it, and some people won't realize their own mistakes!

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

On 5/19/2022 at 8:09 AM, Shoval said:

Let's be honest with ourselves, how many times have you told someone "rec ban" or similar things and not really recorded the game but hoped he would be scared and left the game / say sorry. 

When I was younger I did it, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t.
Now I realized it's pretty stupid so I just started recording everything.

Frankly, I never used the phrase "rec ban" ever, simply because it wouldn't be true.

Though I record and save parts of my drives as evidence for reports of rule violations, I'm not a TruckersMP team member and don't have the authority to ban anybody.

^^ Funny that you should mention that... I gues that someone said "rec ban" to you recently ?

ON-TOPIC: I do the exact opposite most of the times. Why warn them that they are going to be reported (and likely banned)? I get an instant replay video with the last 3 minutes or start recording if the situation seems to be ongoing but I say nothing. Only times I'll do it is when someone is blocking. First, the typical "Please, use F7, you're blocking", then, if they stay there for some time, "I'm recording". This usually works miracles, all of a sudden they find the F7 key and remember that it can be used to be teleported away from the area... When it doesn't work... Well, the video will be used in a report, but I won't tell them, I find it funnier to imagine the face they will make when some days later they try to join and see the "You are banned" message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived