Reporting players without checking the log?

Hi, I have just missed out on 12k and a few thousand xp because a player from Russia crashed into my truck. I have the video to go and report but the name is foreign and I do not know how to go through all the logs to find the players name. How can I just submit the video? I didn't know that I could type in a command to get the players ID at the time. The other issue is I play on a 49" monitor so the video might not display properly. It's here

Edit: I guess what i'm asking is can someone spell the name so I can copy and paste it please?

Edit 2: it is the 2nd name on the list, he also proceeded to crash into the 3rd person on the list. the 4th person on the list had nothing to do with it.

Capture1.jpg

Hey,
When you want to report a player, you can enter: /pinfo +ID in the game For example, if you want to report 453 in the game, you can enter /pinfo 453 in the game, you can get his game ID, I think this is The name of the player's TMP is Рамбо Силек, his ID is 3857053, if he violates the rules, you can use his ID to report, the report link: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Kind Regards,

Misty island

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

You can enable TMPID display next to the be tag. This is really useful for reporting players without having to enable the spawn logs, which can cause lag in congested areas.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello, regarding your question, I suggest that you can open the display player TMPID from the tab list, so that his ID will be clearly displayed in the video you record. You can record this ID to report the website and upload the video for reporting.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Ok thanks, last night I played for a number of hours and found 3 players that enjoy crashing into me or/and other players.  I recorded it but forgot how to do the TruckersMP ID. I will make a note now and then proceed to do this in the future.

Other thing you can do, apart from enabling the Show TMP Id option, is using the /pinfo command.  

What is "/pinfo" and does it have to be in my evidence?  - https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10 

The command /pinfo [ID] is a command that shows a users TruckersMP & Steam ID when you enter in a user's in-game ID. This command is especially useful for identifying users in large crowds or when there are users with similar names. When reporting a user, it is not mandatory to have this command in the evidence or as a separate screenshot attached to the report, but it is highly recommended you attach it as it confirms the user you are reporting is the user who is featured in the video. If the user quit the game before you were able to do the command, do not worry, you can still submit your report, but there is a chance that you may get the wrong ID in reporting the user, which means your report may be declined.

Just as a side note, if you end up reporting the wrong user for some reason we can, most of the times, find out who the actual perpetrator is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived