0.2.3.6.2 Released

ShawnCZek

Now we need the ghost mode indicator and this would be icing on the cake. Being able to select players by just clicking on them as a normal player is huge.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

5 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

ag) to indicate the player is in a no collision zo

Hello,

Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone is fine.

TruckersMP developers have really been working real hard this time, releasing new features in a span of just only one week. First we get feature of badge for patron and now this update. 

Bringing updates on regular basis keeps the player excitement high and it's really makes the game play a lot easier.

Now I am excited as hell for the the Buses and New Job Dispatcher.

Kind Regards,

Walker24480

TruckersMP Player

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Made the icons above the player's name tag larger.

Now that's the update we've all been waiting for 

16 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 16th May 2022:

• Improved detection of typing to the chat.
  • Made the icons above the player's name tag larger.

Amazing work. Super awesome to see these big updates

Nice changes! Especially the first change caught my attention. I wonder if an artificial intelligence has been integrated that predicts the next word (analysis based on the words you use frequently) you will type like on the Gboard. If so, keyboard accidents are prevented forever. Anyway, thanks to everyone who contributed to other features and changes.

Btw I can't run TruckersMP because my game has been updated on steam. I haven't been able to test the update yet.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 16th May 2022:

• Improved detection of typing to the chat.
  • Made the icons above the player's name tag larger.

TOTAL.png.edacbed43e114077fdc7cb45ce8e0025.png

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic