Best tires to get the best grip on death road

Little Meow

Hello, both of Goodyear and Michelin are same. But Michelin has more tires than Goodyear.

7VNSFFm.png

I use Goodyear tires because I like its design. But as you can see Michelin X Line Energy - Michelin X Multi Energy - Goodyear Fuelmax S Gen2 tires are the best right now.

Goodyear DLC: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1117140/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Goodyear_Tyres_Pack/

Michelin DLC: https://store.steampowered.com/app/388471/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Michelin_Fan_Pack/

If you want to buy one of these, I recommend Michelin.

Kind Regards,

Naklov.

TruckersMP Retired Team Member

I think it's Michelin DLC 
Quite a good selection front and back, and nicely customisable (you can change the colour of the text on the tyre.... I made mine look like it was moulded lettering). You also get some decorations: 
- A couple of Michelin paint jobs for you truck
- A Michelin coffee cup and baseball cap to put on your dashboard 
- A Michelin air freshener to hang in your cab 
- Michelin man soft toys - put them on your dash or on your bullbars
 :truestory:

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone?

Uses Michelin and Goodyear tires,It's all the same to me

I use Michelin tires a lot?

You should try the Michelin DLC , I love them , I've been using them since I started the game.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Michelin would be the best choice.

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived