speed limit for highway for simulation 1

hello first of all. My suggestion for truckersmp is to enforce the speed limit only in the city. 110 is not enough speed, yes we are not racing, but I think anyone who wants should be able to reach high speeds.It would be great if you could start a poll among the truckersmp players. I think there should be a new speed limit or no speed limit on highways. It can be hard to overtake at the current speed limit. some people have lag, but they go with 110 or 100 and you cannot pass with 10 kmh.

I would be very happy if you consider this suggestion. By the way, I know that you have servers with no speed limit, but Simulation 1 should also be edited. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Hello,

The speed limit seems to be fine on the highway, there have been multiple suggestions regarding the "autobahn" limits increasing and that suggestion has been moved forward. 

The city speed limit is limited to 60km/h anyway and as we are moving towards a simulation game, that is why the limit is at 110km/h outside of the city. 

You can read more here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/574

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

• Upvote 2