Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Garage porting bug

Splixz

Mod Version: EVERY

Controllers Used: doesent matter

Description of Issue: No connecting to Server after travelling to garage.

How to reproduce:Go to garage manager > travell to one > you will be able to drive but you arent connecting to the server

Screenshots / Videos: gonna and tomorrow

scaNIaCK is right, clicking drive triggers the connection to the server. It's not really a bug per say, just the way the mod works.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

What has textures to do with connections...

Well, if the conection is slow maybe give error with the textures and down?! no? :(

I was just trying to help :S

truckers_white_final.png.2e70493e6c010f5

team_team-veteran2.png

IngameRules & ForumRules 

And before posting use search function : SearchFunction

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam   :) 

Which is the reason this is the Garage Porting Bug :) But there may be other ways, main thing to remember is at some point click 'Drive' and that's the equivalent of a 'Connect' button in MP.

Once that's been clicked you can port around between Garages with no issues at all.