what steering wheel should i get

Simulator Experiencer

hey guys so its been super long time since i am thinking about re joining tmp for short time to practice a bit of driving  ingame .

but the issue is because my very old  steering wheel driving force gt no longer works and its really annoying for me to set it up with the new game changes  im looking for a steering wheel for this game i dont care what one it is as long as it works for ets2mp and atsmp . i dont like shifters or clutches for the steering wheels . just a simple steering wheel plug in and play you know 

if u know what one i should get let me know  cheers everyone 

76561198098873827.png

I recommend the Logitech G29 steering wheel, but the price is a bit expensive. If it is for economic reasons, I suggest that you choose the Thrustmaster 300. It is indeed a good choice. I hope you can refer to my opinion.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I would choose between the G29 or G920 both are very good wheels and last for a long long time :)  

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

On 5/9/2022 at 9:32 AM, Simulator Experiencer said:

hey guys so its been super long time since i am thinking about re joining tmp for short time to practice a bit of driving  ingame .

but the issue is because my very old  steering wheel driving force gt no longer works and its really annoying for me to set it up with the new game changes  im looking for a steering wheel for this game i dont care what one it is as long as it works for ets2mp and atsmp . i dont like shifters or clutches for the steering wheels . just a simple steering wheel plug in and play you know 

if u know what one i should get let me know  cheers everyone 

From what you say, I'd go for Thrustmaster T150/TMX (the "basic" model with only 2 pedals). If you don't mind a lot having the clutch pedal and your budget is good enough, Logitech G29/G920 or better the G923 as it's the latest and most evolved model, or the Thrustmaster T248/T300RS.

Thrustmaster models have 1080 degrees rotation, Logitech ones have 900 degrees (both are great for ETS2/ATS). From what I read, Thrustmaster software/drivers can be a bit "trickier" than Logitech's, but there are people using both (even higher end wheels, like Fanatec) without any problems.

EDIT: None of the mentioned wheels come with an H-Shifter, they have to be bought separately if you want them. Logitech has the Driving Force and Thrustmaster the TH8A, which seems to be way better than Logitech's one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived