What mods are supported for TrucksMP?

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Creamy._.Hazel

TruckersMP only supports the following mods,

ProMods v2.60 and ProMods Canada v1.1.1
Grimes Spring mod
As far as mods you can Download that is all.

In game there is also a Scout car and some Alternating vehicles.
Hopefully this answers your question.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5

The mods that you can use on TMP are:

- ProMods (for ETS now 2.60 and for ATS Canada 1.1.1) and different add-ons (at this link https://www.promods.net/addon.php)

- Season Effect, which change in base the actually season (now there is the Spring -> link: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/856)

If You want to make your truck with a better good looking, you have two different ways:

- Save Edit 

- Local Mods

Save edit -> You take different parts from other trucks. ex. You can put the DAF grill into a Scania NG, or put Volvo engine into an Iveco truck

0XeIn1p.png

(In this truck I put other 2 lights in the grill and I added a pair of michelins and strobes on the roof)

Local Mods -> This is a different way to put SP mods, there are different servers on Discord about that which created some localmods for different styles or different parts (ex. fullset for an holland style truck or single parts like lolipop, lightbox, double burner, ...)

IAcivKp.png

(In this truck I had create the front bumper of the scania XT for TMP)

Finally, in TMP You can't use SP mods but only mods that are approved from TruckersMP

• Thanks 1

- Kind Regards, -

bluca_03

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Save Editing is a way to modify some parts of your truck. For example you can put the front grill of the DAF XF into a Mercedes Actros, or the Scania NG engine into a Renault Premium; You need to open your game.sii and search for the parts or lights that you want to modify, then copy the codes and paste or remove or replace the old parts with the newest. It's not too easy to learn, but if you want a hand to make it, write me by DMs on Discord and I'll answer you immediately if I'm at home. 

- Kind Regards, -

bluca_03

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hello @Creamy._.Hazel

You can use the stock parts on different trucks by editing the save file. In this way, you can get a different look than the original trucks. You can access the save edit guides via the link. If you have more questions, feel free to contact.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

TOTAL.png.edacbed43e114077fdc7cb45ce8e0025.png

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |