What is your favourite truck of all times?

Frank hughes

Definitely Scania, because it looks very stylish to me and the feeling of driving is fun!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Scania S sometimes Scania old gen.

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

Hello

Of course, I prefer the Scania brand with its modification options and the magnificent combinations that come out with the support received from the game codes and the build quality. Regardless of the model, I think every vehicle is perfect.

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

• 2 weeks later...

Volvo FH Series ???

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Archived