Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Night rides (or) night gameplay.

Little Meow

我喜欢天黑的时候,因为路过一些地方看到的灯光会很美,尤其是在阿尔卑斯高山的观景点那里

I nights love to drive both in real life and in game. If it rains all of a sudden, i am the most peaceful and happy person that night

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aurris

Driving at night for sure is fun! Especially when I'm in my Scania S, the moment LEDs and cabin lights light up... Ohh I love this game

Except for the videos, I love the night rides, it becomes a legend under dim lights. But when I am in the videos, I have to constantly ask for the daytime to appeal to the eyes of the viewer ?

Rainy and night driving feel very nice

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived