Night rides (or) night gameplay.

Little Meow

Hello people,

I am writing this blog coz I just wanted to know how many people like to drive their trucks/cars/busses at night time (between 9 pm to 6 pm in-game)

The reason, why I like to drive at night

1. I like dark cabs ( without/least amount of light coming)

2. After driving in the dark without any extra lights and watching the sun rising from the east

As far as I'm concerned I like the day, but sometimes I really like driving at night because it's really cool to have the beacon on.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

My truck and triple is designed to be flashy so I do prefer night time so you can see it at full effect. But then I do enjoy the day rides aswell to break up and keep the drive fresh and not the same esthetics all the time.

I like night drives quite a lot, and this is one thing this game does better than almost all others that I've played. The feeling of being all alone in the middle of nowhere, it's relaxing and allows me to think in peace and quiet. The night in the game is fantastic and especially when I turn off the lights, keep the DRL on, parking at the viewpoint.  I actually get the game feeling of being placid and dreamy.  When you see the distant street lights of the hill is wonderful, because you know, even if it is just a simulation, the experience with night drive brings you a close to the real feeling.

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, _sneaht_0810 said:

Hey!
I personally also do not mind to make night drives. The sunsets and sunrises are so enjoyable on TruckersMP, especially when the weather is good, hah! :woah:

+1 l don't like driving at night. Sun is better ?

Kind Regards,

Naklov.

TruckersMP Retired Team Member

I certainly like driving at night or in the dark. Why? I simply like it more. You can see all the lights on your vehicle way better, it feels more chill and I simply prefer it

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone

I like to drive my truck on the road late at night so I can relax late at night and enjoy the lights along the way?

I mainly prefer playing during the day because:

• You can see the landscapes
  • You can see most of the trucks details (except lights)
  • You can see far ahead

But I can understand for people with old specs it can be challenging for FPS.

The only 2 reasons why I would like to playing by night are:

• More challenging as you don't really see the road far ahead and have to play with high-beams
  • Yu can see the custom lights of other players

I don't like night drives. It can be a problem for me, especially on crowded roads. There was a command I used from the console, I don't know if it's still active. The first thing I did when I entered the game was to turn it into daytime. But as you said it's a great idea to watch the sunrise. 

TOTAL.png.edacbed43e114077fdc7cb45ce8e0025.png

Archived