If you wanted an innovation to come to TruckersMP, what would it be?

!drkYVZ

Write down the innovations you want to come to TruckersMP and we'll discuss it here.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I have to say this directly that no matter how much the server capacity may seem high, highways, main roads and 2ndry roads (DLC Regions) are really empty and it is very boring to travel alone. For a game that seeks realism, AI cars must be enabled in a synchronized manner. I strongly recommend this. At the very least, it can be disabled for very populated areas and surroundings.  Secondly the speed limit, this can only be enabled in crowded areas. It is very annoying to travel with 110 on empty highways without AI cars. It has no fun. We must at least regain the freedom to speed in uncrowded areas.  

9 minutes ago, Diaval_ said:

I have to say this directly that no matter how much the server capacity may seem high, highways, main roads and 2ndry roads (DLC Regions) are really empty and it is very boring to travel alone. For a game that seeks realism, AI cars must be enabled in a synchronized manner. I strongly recommend this. At the very least, it can be disabled for very populated areas and surroundings.  Secondly the speed limit, this can only be enabled in crowded areas. It is very annoying to travel with 110 on empty highways without AI cars. It has no fun. We must at least regain the freedom to speed in uncrowded areas.  

You made a really good point. I agree with you.

Good day, good games!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

5 minutes ago, Ibrahim Ceylan said:

It would be nice if the speed limit was removed, frankly, I can say that it was boring to go at 110 speed all the time. It would be great if Truckersmp can bring mod support and we can activate the mods and play with pleasure.

You're right, it would be great if we could install a limited number of mods approved by TruckersMP, and I agree with you on the speed limit.

Have a good day!

I would like to see weather and random road events/detours synced. This could be made better if these sort of events are advertised on TruckersFM. 

I do wish to see some change to encourage people to drive in areas apart from the C-D road or surrounding areas as there are many underrated areas in ETS2

banner

5 minutes ago, ash.pptx said:

I would like to see weather and random road events/detours synced. This could be made better if these sort of events are advertised on TruckersFM. 

I do wish to see some change to encourage people to drive in areas apart from the C-D road or surrounding areas as there are many underrated areas in ETS2

Thank you for your thoughts! Have a nice day!

58 minutes ago, Diaval_ said:

AI Traffic is already being researched and worked on. Information can be found in the following forum post here.

Speedlimiter is here to stay. This has been, and will always be a hotly contested debate, but it will not change as high speed has been a factor that increased reports/issues. There are multiple servers, and some of them already have the speed limiter disabled. If you want to play without a speed limiter, go on a server without the limit enabled. It's clear that people would rather play with the limiter on, and only a select few really want it off. Otherwise, they would be flocking to the servers that already have the limiter disbaled. But, they do not.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Guest DBus_David.
1 hour ago, Diaval_ said:

The suggestions you mentioned, very good, I agree with you.

8 hours ago, Xiolin said:

AI Traffic is already being researched and worked on. Information can be found in the following forum post here.

Speedlimiter is here to stay. This has been, and will always be a hotly contested debate, but it will not change as high speed has been a factor that increased reports/issues. There are multiple servers, and some of them already have the speed limiter disabled. If you want to play without a speed limiter, go on a server without the limit enabled. It's clear that people would rather play with the limiter on, and only a select few really want it off. Otherwise, they would be flocking to the servers that already have the limiter disbaled. But, they do not.

8 hours ago, Death Knight * said:

The suggestions you mentioned, very good, I agree with you.

7 hours ago, Signore Luca said:

İf possible,mod support can come to Truckersmp in the future, it would be great, for example, we would like to play with our friends on different maps or with different vehicle modes 

I would like to see TMP support skin mods for VTCS out there that can bring onto TMP to show there VTC with there own custom paintjobs that people can see across the game.

This would be a great idea for people to engage with other VTC community's out there. 

Of course it takes time to put these kind of stuff in TMP but it would be an amazing request. ?

I love every decision TMP takes from the community and hopefully see this in the game in the near future. 

Can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the community! 

Have a good day. 

Kind Regards

Frank Hughes

30 minutes ago, Frank hughes said:

I would like to see TMP support skin mods for VTCS out there that can bring onto TMP to show there VTC with there own custom paintjobs that people can see across the game.

This would be a great idea for people to engage with other VTC community's out there. 

Of course it takes time to put these kind of stuff in TMP but it would be an amazing request. ?

I love every decision TMP takes from the community and hopefully see this in the game in the near future. 

Can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the community! 

Have a good day. 

Kind Regards

Frank Hughes

You made a good point.  I hadn't thought of this idea. Thank you for your thoughts! Have a nice day!

1. Rain Sync - Road Events Sync
  2. Server Side Economy (Without the ability to hire AI drivers to produce you money). No more player accounts with unlimited number of money & XP. Real Progress in the Servers should be a sign of committed players. Also visiting the Repair shop should hurt. That will greatly reduce reckless driving.
  3. As a follow-up to Server-Side Economy, no Speed Limit. If you want speed, go ahead but if you crash, the 100k visit to the repair shop will make you think twice before your drive fast again.

Technically speaking AI traffic & Mod support is very hard to achieve, so i will stick to those 3.

16 hours ago, Xiolin said:

The reason people choose the Sim Server and not the Arcade, is because the Arcade Server has no collisions enabled. If they did enable collisions in the arcade, the playerbase would shift on the Arcade Server. 

24 minutes ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:
  2. Server Side Economy (Without the ability to hire AI drivers to produce you money). No more player accounts with unlimited number of money & XP. Real Progress in the Servers should be a sign of committed players. Also visiting the Repair shop should hurt. That will greatly reduce reckless driving.
  3. As a follow-up to Server-Side Economy, no Speed Limit. If you want speed, go ahead but if you crash, the 100k visit to the repair shop will make you think twice before your drive fast again.

Technically speaking AI traffic & Mod support is very hard to achieve, so i will stick to those 3.

The reason people choose the Sim Server and not the Arcade, is because the Arcade Server has no collisions enabled. If they did enable collisions in the arcade, the playerbase would shift on the Arcade Server. 

22 minutes ago, Million88 said:

First, it would be great if custom paintjobs is supported, especially for VTCs. Second, I would like to see player can leave the truck and walk around, maybe its very hard to achieve.

You made a good point.  I hadn't thought of this idea. Thank you for your thoughts! Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, Cani Katil said:

I think it would be great to have live support on the site because when we get banned, we are not interested, I know that it is taken care of almost 1 week after the objection is made ?

I totally agree with you! Definitely something like this has to come. Have a good day

The innovation I would make is to introduce a monthly event to TruckersMP aimed at increasing traffic on different areas of the map. Similar to how SCS runs World of Trucks events where players have to log jobs of a specific cargo towards a set goal, players would have to log a number of jobs between two specific cities each month.

Good examples would be a Munich/Milan route increasing traffic on the winding road north of Milan. That way there would always be a considerable amount of traffic on Sim 1 at a place other than the CD Road.

8 minutes ago, Adam 555 said:

The innovation I would make is to introduce a monthly event to TruckersMP aimed at increasing traffic on different areas of the map. Similar to how SCS runs World of Trucks events where players have to log jobs of a specific cargo towards a set goal, players would have to log a number of jobs between two specific cities each month.

Good examples would be a Munich/Milan route increasing traffic on the winding road north of Milan. That way there would always be a considerable amount of traffic on Sim 1 at a place other than the CD Road.

58 minutes ago, LIGHTOFGOD [USK] said:

I want to see a driving exam. When we are successful, we will have a driving licence. It would be good. 

It would be great if there was such a thing. It would be nice if there was something like a lesson for beginners. Thank you for your thoughts! Have a nice day!

11 hours ago, !drkYVZ said:

No Problem at all glad to be here to speak to people in the community I own a few events within the truckersmp community and my own VTC so this was the idea that I like myself. ??

22 hours ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

And why do people want collisions, and high speed? To ram.

If you actually wanted the no-limit, without causing collisions, you would be over on the no limit server and not even notice NCZ was enabled since if you are driving safely, you wouldn't be anywhere close to a person to be able to collide with them... So please, do not give me that excuse. Please also don't yell out "BUT MY IMMERSION" because a truck speeding down the road at 180kph is also immersion breaking...

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

1 hour ago, Xiolin said:

And why do people want collisions, and high speed? To ram.

If you actually wanted the no-limit, without causing collisions, you would be over on the no limit server and not even notice NCZ was enabled since if you are driving safely, you wouldn't be anywhere close to a person to be able to collide with them... So please, do not give me that excuse. Please also don't yell out "BUT MY IMMERSION" because a truck speeding down the road at 180kph is also immersion breaking...

Archived