Shield permanent bans

Lena'

Hello guys,

You know that the permanent bans were completely lifted not too long ago.This is very good news i support it.

but I think it's a little unfair for friends who got 1 ban, 2 bans or 3 bans before.

My opinion is that players with 1 ban, 2 bans or 3 bans should be unbanned so it would be fairer.

What do you think, you can tell in the comments. ? 

I want to add one more thing,

It can be considered to be lifted in active bans,this is just my opinion have a nice ride. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry I don't agree, nobody gets banned unfairly, if they got banned it's for some reason, now those players who only cause problems in TMP could do whatever they want because they know.that will not be Banned. 

For me TMP with this rule has become a game mainly to ban the same players over and over again. 

A win for all players who spoil the game of others. 

I definitely agree with Ricky and don't support the new rules tho.

For this topic permanently bans turned in to a "90 days ban" so if you were banned permanent due to the history a day ago (with old rules) your ban would update to 89 days instead of a permanent ban. Therefore, it would make no sense to remove the other bans. 

Best regards;
TR_Batuhan

image.webp.134b839704253ffdd3ae06920703a2be.webp

Event & Human Resources Departments

Tmp PageDiscord

spacer.png

Truckers MP / Forum

Languages 🇹🇷 | 🇬🇧 | 🇩🇪

Permanent bans can be processed through rules 2.9 and 5.2 when necessary. These 2 rules can only be used on players who log into TruckersMP servers with the intention of actually breaking the rules. For example, in 2017, at the age of 15, someone who has just meet with this mode may be driving the scout car with a keyboard. Or they may be banned because their hardware is bad. Every1 should think everything. Not all those banned for history are trolls. And rest assured that people who are trolls can somehow circumvent the Ban Evading. No matter how much the system handles it internally, there are still people who do it.  You have just started the game, you are new to TruckersMP. And for constantly unfortunate reasons you finally got permanently banned but by the age of 18 you have become an adult. You are looking for a chance to reconnect to the servers. You bought a new computer and your hardware has become beautiful. 

I also don't support lifting the permanent ban, truckermp has given you many chances, but you still choose the way you used to drive, so I don't think this kind of player needs to be in the game again, but having said that, everyone makes mistakes me Hope they learn their lesson and follow the rules on the road,

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

20分钟前,托尼说:

我也不支持解除永久禁赛,truckermp给了你很多机会,但你还是选择了你以前的驾驶方式,所以我觉得这种球员没必要再出现在比赛中,但话虽如此,每个人都会犯错我希望他们吸取教训,在路上遵守规则,

亲切的问候,

托尼伊

You are a good player, and you can fall down as the wind blows. Does that mean that you will change this statement if you are made permanent?

20 minutes ago, GH-Sponsor said:

You are a good player, and you can fall down as the wind blows. Does that mean that you will change this statement if you are made permanent?

If you're permanently banned, you've obviously not been a "good player". However, over time some individuals will change and will not make the same mistakes again. 

The same goes for some past individuals that previously didn't care for the rules and may have "Trolled". 

• Community Manager

Please remember that permanent bans are not completely lifted. Bans for Ban Evading and Hacking are still permanent. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

2 hours ago, xBestBBx said:

Lembre-se de que os banimentos permanentes não são completamente suspensos. Banimentos por Fuga de Ban e Hacking ainda são permanentes. 

And how will TMP find out about hacking and screen loadings!!!!!!

Because at the moment it is not able to do so, and the whole community knows this, because 90% of hacking reports are denied with the excuse of screen loading. And we all players see the opposite. 

18 hours ago, Signore Luca said:

Na minha opinião muito bom que os banimentos permanentes mudaram para 90 dias, sim infelizmente alguns jogadores não prestam atenção, mas temos que nos acostumar, mudou 90 dias. Ao mesmo tempo, a Truckersmp não perderá mais jogadores desta forma. 

Hello, I don't know if you've noticed in the TMP feed players who were permanently banned wanting to come back, welcome to rebellion on TMP 

• Community Manager
7 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

And how will TMP find out about hacking and screen loadings!!!!!!

Because at the moment it is not able to do so, and the whole community knows this, because 90% of hacking reports are denied with the excuse of screen loading. And we all players see the opposite. 

Well, without leaking too much internal information, Game Moderators are trained to determine the differences between hacking and the loading bug. Game Moderators have special tools available to them that can inform them with appropriate information to accurately determine a punishment. 

The best way I can describe the difference between the two is as follows:

-Hacking is deliberate. You can clearly tell the users actions are intentional. 

-Loading bug is when the user loads in randomly in a very busy area such as Calais or Duisburg and proceed to drive around where other users are, looking exactly like a hacker, but it's not.

Anyways, back to the topic guys! Just wanted to say that permanent bans are not completely removed. 

On 5/5/2022 at 10:01 AM, "RICKY" said:

I'm sorry I don't agree, nobody gets banned unfairly, if they got banned it's for some reason, now those players who only cause problems in TMP could do whatever they want because they know.that will not be Banned. 

For me TMP with this rule has become a game mainly to ban the same players over and over again. 

A win for all players who spoil the game of others. 

^^

What would I change? The "permanent due to 2.8" amnesty should have been given only to those accounts that had been permanently banned at least 1-2 years ago. That's time for someone to change, but someone who has managed to get themselves banned 5 times in the past less than 12 months, will hardly change their ways in 2-3 months, they will be the exact same.

People make mistakes, sure, people deserve a second chance, sure, but these  people made 5 (or more) mistakes in a short period of time, they already had not a second, but also a third, a fourth, a fifth chance, and they blew them all. The only advantage is that seeing that they won't get a permanent one, they will probably be even more reckless than before so they will only be able to use their "new infinite second chance" once every 90 days...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

Archived