Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

It's the 1st day of the no rules server in TMP, and many of us trolled a lot today, do you think we will be able to drive normally as before when this event is over?

!drkYVZ

I think we will get used to it and some players who can't get used to it will be banned in the process.

20220502215829_1 (1).jpg

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I‘d say that there are a lot of people who usually drive properly, but now want to mess around in TMP and ram others (including me). Over the past few years there has always been a freeroam Server at TMPs Birthday and the amount of trolls didn’t lower. The TMP8 Server is a Great opportunity to do things that are not allowed on the simulation servers, however, if there is a troll who wants to make the players experience worse, they will still join a simulation server to troll. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

9 minutes ago, Fast-rider said:

I‘d say that there are a lot of people who usually drive properly, but now want to mess around in TMP and ram others (including me). Over the past few years there has always been a freeroam Server at TMPs Birthday and the amount of trolls didn’t lower. The TMP8 Server is a Great opportunity to do things that are not allowed on the simulation servers, however, if there is a troll who wants to make the players experience worse, they will still join a simulation server to troll. 

Thank you very much for your comments. Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, InactiveLapis said:

There will be always trolls or rammers during Freeroam events, even after a few days of it being open. Yes, it might get less over the days, but they won't go away completely ofc.

Thank you very much for your comments. Have a nice day!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

6 hours ago, Signore Luca said:

İn my opinion it may take a few days later this server is removed some players may still plays troll again because half of this this Truckersmp community is on the freerom server and it may take a while for everything to be back the normal once removed. 

Thanks for your comments, have a nice day!

5 hours ago, Lucas_xiaoZheng said:

Actually, if they drive like this in the normal server, they will be banned soon. I don't think most of players will drive like this in the future, because no one wants to get a ban.

1 hour ago, Chinese good drivers said:

I guess a lot of GTAV players joined this server :LUL:

#TMP8 :tmp:

I'm not a big fan of this server as its basically incitement to break our rules. I understand how some people may like it but don't get carried away, remember this is a simulator!

I would also like remember you to revert your tags back to normal if you had anything related to law enforcement on them

4 hours ago, Azuly said:

I'm not a big fan of this server as its basically incitement to break our rules. I understand how some people may like it but don't get carried away, remember this is a simulator!

I would also like remember you to revert your tags back to normal, if you had anything related to law enforcement in them

Thank you for this important reminder. Have a nice day!

Hi  @!drkYVZ ?   I'd be happy to share my thoughts with you ?

In my opinion, the existence of the TMP8 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server is not a bad thing. Having said that, I think it will be a relaxed and unconstrained server. After all, it's boring to be bound by regular server rules. Usually, when I enter the TMP8 Freeroam(no rules of the road), I also become the "devil driver". However, when I returned to my normal server, I was still a qualified truck driver. If I remove the TMP8 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server, I am still not affected by it

Kind regards!

Ping Fan - TMP

7 hours ago, LIGHTOFGOD [USK] said:

As you know some of people don’t follow the traffic rules in our real life. I think that it is so normal to see same people in the game. You can try to pay no mind them. 

5 hours ago, Ping Fan - TMP said:

Hi  @!drkYVZ ?   I'd be happy to share my thoughts with you ?

In my opinion, the existence of the TMP8 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server is not a bad thing. Having said that, I think it will be a relaxed and unconstrained server. After all, it's boring to be bound by regular server rules. Usually, when I enter the TMP8 Freeroam(no rules of the road), I also become the "devil driver". However, when I returned to my normal server, I was still a qualified truck driver. If I remove the TMP8 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server, I am still not affected by it

Kind regards!

Ping Fan - TMP

49 minutes ago, Ibrahim Ceylan said:

This is a free roaming server and they know there are no rules, but when they enter the simulation server they have to follow the rules or they may be banned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived