Do you recommend to buy all the ETS2 map DLC's?

!drkYVZ

1 hour ago, EmreKuzu07 said:

I recommend buy all map dlcs 

Specially Road to the Black Sea ?

Thank you for your feedback have a great day!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

23 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

I recommend without a doubt each DLC has its charm, on top of that if you have all the DLC you can play promods, which is another great value. And it's pretty cool. 

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

19 minutes ago, Ibrahim Ceylan said:

I would definitely recommend getting all the dlc's. It's really fun to play on a big map like promods ?

8 hours ago, Frank hughes said:

If you play the game a lot it's good to get all the map DLCS as you get good scenery and awesome photos you can take also join convoys/events that you will also enjoy. ??

3 hours ago, Bob_Bomber said:

exepet map dlc"S i will not prefer any dlc"s

Thank you for your thoughts! Have a nice day!

I had to buy all of those 7 map DLCs for promods. After a while driving along that really big map, i return to normal map to enjoy the money i spend for each DLC. In my point of view, the top 3 of DLCs that worth to buy respectively are Road to Black Sea, Scanidivia and Italy. France and Going To Baltic Sea have pretty much some delightful road to drive too so they are still worth for the price. Going East, the first ever map DLC since 2013 so its nothing much except small map extension (not recommended to buy). Last but not least, Ibera, the latest, the biggest map extension SCS has ever made. Since it is the most expensive DLC in this game, i really put my pressure on discovering this DLC but turn out, SCS focus on making diversity of cities, company, house object, etc, rather than making beautiful road track throughout the map. In conclusion, if you dont really want to play promods, dont waste your money on going east and iberia.

I highly recommend that you can buy the full map dlc, which can enrich your map. The dlc scenery of the map is very good. The whole map. You can also enter the promods server and you can go to Akureyri and Kirkenes Mine to get stuck in traffic. , because there are so many people there

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived