Do you recommend to buy all the ETS2 map DLC's?

!drkYVZ

Are those who have all the map DLCs really satisfied or do they wish they hadn't bought it? So why?

( Map Expansions: Iberia, Road to the Black Sea, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italia, Vive la France !, Scandinavia, Going East! )

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello!

I recommend you first buy Scandinavia. Scandinavia has good routes, good views and in that DLC you can move double trailers.

Then you can buy France, Italy and Baltic Sea

The DLC that I do not recommend you to buy is "Going East". There is nothing special about it, they are almost the same roads as the base map.

At TruckersMP, not many people use "Iberia". For me it is one of my favorite DLCs, I recommend it. I repeat, there are not many people who play it in TMP.

I hope I've helped!

Regards,

ItsElih.

56 minutes ago, ItsElih said:

Hello!

I recommend you first buy Scandinavia. Scandinavia has good routes, good views and in that DLC you can move double trailers.

Then you can buy France, Italy and Baltic Sea

The DLC that I do not recommend you to buy is "Going East". There is nothing special about it, they are almost the same roads as the base map.

At TruckersMP, not many people use "Iberia". For me it is one of my favorite DLCs, I recommend it. I repeat, there are not many people who play it in TMP.

I hope I've helped!

Regards,

ItsElih.

I already have the scandinavia dlc so I'll have a look at the others. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

12 minutes ago, Chinese good drivers said:

Buy all map DLC, then run ProMods and you'll discover more landscapes ?

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

1 hour ago, ZuLynx said:

If you really like ETS2, so YES, it definitely worth it. All expansions have beautiful landscapes, interesting roads, with sometimes some narrow roads that give real challenges ?

I have all the extensions and I don't regrets it ?

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

As some Users already said above, yes, you should get them all:love:

> All have their own style and the variety between the different DLCs is always nice to have. Likewise, as others have already said, you can then also drive on ProMods, which again offers beautiful places! As a great thingy as well, you can then participate in all events and convoys which are happening on TMP, which means that we may see each other sometimes during one! ?

Have a nice day! ?

19 minutes ago, HandOfClash said:

As some Users already said above, yes, you should get them all:love:

> All have their own style and the variety between the different DLCs is always nice to have. Likewise, as others have already said, you can then also drive on ProMods, which again offers beautiful places! As a great thingy as well, you can then participate in all events and convoys which are happening on TMP, which means that we may see each other sometimes during one! ?

Have a nice day! ?

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll buy all the map DLCs ! ?

I would say it is worth getting all map DLC's and then go on promods , there is so much more to explore and is amazing 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

All cards of the DLC are bought. And yes I am happy with the purchase ?

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

27 minutes ago, VeteranDriver said:

Yes, you can play ProMods after buying all of them. The roads of DLCs are much better than the normal ones. 

Thanks for the advice. 

5 hours ago, Million88 said:

All map DLSc is must to buy if you want to expand the gameplay experience.

Thanks for the advice. 

5 hours ago, SlawkA R \\7// U \\8// S said:

All cards of the DLC are bought. And yes I am happy with the purchase ?

Thanks for the advice. 

3 minutes ago, schneeanzug said:

Map dlc are most important. Always worth to buy. I`m buying every map dlc and i play a lot on promods

Thank you for the advice. 

2 minutes ago, schneeanzug said:

I can advice you  wait for steam sales, when is christmass or other occasions like halloween or something dlc can be discounted and price is sometimes very good.

There is an active discount right now, but I prefer to wait a little longer because it is expensive in my country.

2 hours ago, Lone. .Ranger(CN).TMP said:

I have 7 maps, now I still need Russian map DLC and all kinds of paint DLC-cordial

greetings!

Audi A7--

Chi Dao Team events manager

Thank you for your advise have a great day!

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

If you play ETS2 and/or ATS a lot and plan to play regularly in the future then yes buying the map expansions is fully worth it. Alongside Promods you get hundreds to even thousands of hours of potential gameplay so it's a good investment. 

But in my opinion Iberia is the worst one out of them so get that last ?

On 5/2/2022 at 2:36 PM, !drkYVZ said:

Are those who have all the map DLCs really satisfied or do they wish they hadn't bought it? So why?

( Map Expansions: Iberia, Road to the Black Sea, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italia, Vive la France !, Scandinavia, Going East! )

If you're interested in buying them, they're currently on -70% discount on steam (Besides iberia). I bought France, Italy, Black Sea and Baltic. I definitely recommend Scandinavia that i already have. I did a few jobs in black sea and i definitely recommend that one as well. I haven't visited Italy, France and Baltic yet.

I bought all map dlc on your recommendations. Thank you very much everyone have a good day.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5555/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Map_Booster/ )

spacer.png

Archived