Hot Topic #46: TruckersMP's 8th Birthday!

James

Guest DBus_David.

Hello everyone ?

I don't have a favorite part because I thought all the parts were pretty good.

Thanks for everything TruckersMP!

Happy birthday TruckersMP! #TMP8

Greetings:

Death knight

I was at all events for the 8 year anniversary of truckersmp the festival was amazing got to talk to people and have a fun time there. 

Both ATS and ETS2 Events were awesome to attend some of the staff members from TMP that I know that also went there as well ☺️

I also been on the TMP 8 year anniversary free roam server it's nice to have that fun. 

Can't believe TMP is now 8 years old. 

There was also some good music on truckersfm for the festival that I enjoyed a lot. 

Congratulations ??? to you guys and many more exciting stuff to come in the future of TMP. ?

On 5/3/2022 at 6:04 AM, SarahMaddy said:

Hello all. 

First of all, congratulations to TruckersMP on reaching their 8th Year. EVen though I've only been a part of half of those years, it's still been enjoyable. 

The most enjoyable part of the events would have to be the American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 convoys. They were really organised and I had a great time doing those convoys, especially with @BraggGamingTwitch, who's stream I had in the background during the American Truck Simulator convoy. I also got the chance to stream the Euro Truck Simulator 2 convoy on my channel, which was exciting, and that was well organised aswell, despite how late it was for me, it was still enjoyable. 

I do enjoy the freeroam server when it comes out, but I mostly do enjoy the convoys a lot more as I discover the cities that I have previously discovered, but on a new profile. 

Once again, congratulations to TruckersMP on reaching their 8th Year, and here's to many more years!

#TMP8

You are to cute you! Thank you Sarah, and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself ❤️

• HaulieLove 1