Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report Limit

Gk105

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Blackviper105_

To answer your question: 

1 • Either you got too many reports at the same time, which would be 10 in your case, so that you cannot report anyone else anymore until the latest ones have been checked. 

Why can I only create 10 reports?

A: The Game Moderation Team is being asked to rate the quality of the reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q: I have reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A: You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from a Game Moderator, you will have a higher report limit.

2 • Or your report rights have been revoked.

Q: I've been banned from using the report system. What do I do now?

A: If you have been banned from the report system and wish to discuss or otherwise know the reasons as to why you have been banned, please head over to the feedback system and submit a ticket to the Game Moderation Management.

More about the report system itself here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

I hope I could answer your question! 

Kind regards, 

HandOfClash

TMP Event Team 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Woah! 1

Hello @Blackviper105_

Once your limit is 0 reports there is sadly no way to "increase my report limit" however you are still able to report people in game just not on the website report system.

Hope this answers your question

Kind regards,
JCBBuilds / Jack.

• Upvote 1

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5

Hello,

Best answer has been marked. Due to that reason, I am going to lock and move your topic to Solved.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |