Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Did you attend TMP's 8th anniversary events?

!drkYVZ

Did you attend TMP's 8th anniversary events?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Did you attend TMP's 8th anniversary events?

• Yes I participated.
    • I would like to participate but I couldn't.
    • No I did not participate

I couldn't attend, but I would like to attend. I have a question for the participants, how did it go?

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

7 minutes ago, Maxi. said:

I really had a lot of fun at the event, it was really cool with the event meadow and race track. 

I'm happy for you. I will attend the 9th anniversary event next year. I hope it will be like this year

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

14 minutes ago, Signore Luca said:

Yes, I attended the evnts but I could not attend the ATS convoy. I just left the ETS convoy 

Hope you enjoyed!

I attended both the ATS and ETS2 convoys, and we had some memorable moments together. If you have never attended a TMP Anniversary event, I highly suggest that you attend one, it will bring a lot of good memories. Hope to see you all at the next event!!!! ?

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

8 hours ago, Nxbody17 said:

I attended both the ATS and ETS2 convoys, and we had some memorable moments together. If you have never attended a TMP Anniversary event, I highly suggest that you attend one, it will bring a lot of good memories. Hope to see you all at the next event!!!! ?

Thank you for your reply, have a nice day!

1 hour ago, Chinese good drivers said:

I went to the convoys of ATS and ETS2 and missed the Festival because I was too sleepy that night ?

I couldn't attend the event this year, I hope we can attend the next event. ?

On 5/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, schneeanzug said:

I managed this year suprisingly to attend every event this year but sadly i could not be on festival for long due to work.

I couldn't attend this year, forgot the event day and went out.

1 hour ago, Davina said:

What anmiversary events?

You can find more details in this link: https://truckersmp.com/blog/268

I attended all of the events and enjoyed every single bit of the 8 year anniversary at truckersmp and can't wait for many more years to come. ?

On 5/1/2022 at 4:36 PM, !drkYVZ said:

I couldn't attend, but I would like to attend. I have a question for the participants, how did it go?

It went really well buddy the festival was awesome so was the ATS and ETS2 Events. ??

8 hours ago, Frank hughes said:

I attended all of the events and enjoyed every single bit of the 8 year anniversary at truckersmp and can't wait for many more years to come. ?

It went really well buddy the festival was awesome so was the ATS and ETS2 Events. ??

Thank you for your reply, have a nice day!

Archived