What Truck has the most Power? (including DLCs)

MikkSer

So I was wondering, what Truck has the most Power, I am currently using a Scania with the Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack but it doesn't pull a lot, and feels slow and the Scania is just a tower that likes to tip over.

Which Truck has great handling and is very fast? If there is a Tuning Pack required please state it, thanks. 

mikkser-min.png

If we talk about Engines, then of course Volvo FH16 2012 with his 750 HP, as that Engine has the most Power and the best accelereating rate as the other Trucks BUT if we talk about Transmission then there is MAN Euro6 with his 6 Gear Transmission + Retarder at the first Place. I won the 9th Round at the TruckersMP Drag Race as 1st with this Engine/Transmission combination. 

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

My advice is the Volvo 4x2 750 HP with 6 Gear Transmission + Retarder, which I usually use myself. According to Scania, I think you can get a little more power than you want.

Sincerely,

EFK.
 TruckersMP Player

Useful Links 
       | Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

All trucks can be save-edited to use the 750 HP engine, so "Which is the most powerful one" has no answer, or the answer would be "All of them". Same with the 6 speeds transmissions, AFAIK, only the new DAF XG 2021 can't be equipped with the Allison 4500 transmission, so Volvo, Scania, Renault, other DAF models, Mercedes, Iveco or MAN can use a 6 speeds gearbox with or without retarder.

Of course, as it has been said, it's not a racing game so a 450-500 HP engine in any truck should be enough. Of course, too many people will use 8x4 chassis + 700 or higher HP engines + 12-16 speeds transmissions even if they are going to haul 3 tons cargo, only because those are the "Top of the line" options that can be chosen... And only to see how some "noob" overpowers them when the traffic light turns green with a 510 HP DAF XF hauling the same cargo ?

On 5/1/2022 at 6:41 PM, Doñ Cheeki said:

If we talk about Engines, then of course Volvo FH16 2012 with his 750 HP, as that Engine has the most Power and the best accelereating rate as the other Trucks BUT if we talk about Transmission then there is MAN Euro6 with his 6 Gear Transmission + Retarder at the first Place. I won the 9th Round at the TruckersMP Drag Race as 1st with this Engine/Transmission combination. 

Not really. Acceleration wise, Scania 730 is better than Volvo.

On 5/4/2022 at 1:25 PM, Random_Truck_Driver said:

Not really. Acceleration wise, Scania 730 is better than Volvo.

Well yeah, of course Scania has better Acceleration but you need to slow down a lot on even small turns otherwise you're going to tip over and your Truck will just die. I gave the Volvo a try and it has loads of fuel in it and doesn't tip over. This answered my question, thanks.

mikkser-min.png

I think Volvo and Scania

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not satisfied with scania, you can use VOLVO. I think it can satisfy you. I'm driving 750hp in 6 gears, it's quite enjoyable.

Archived